十三

In case you didn't already catch on, let me tell you.

Jihoon was lying.

Well, it wasn't exactly a complete lie.

But it was probably the best way to cover it all up.

At least, during that time, it was all he could think of doing.

It was the day before the wedding.

Minghao was dancing his heart out, sweat was dripping through his his body and onto the floor. He was tired, but showed no signs of stopping, not until his body gives up on him first.

The door to the practice room that Minghao was on, which was one of the many practice rooms in the building, creaked open.

Minghao didn't bother to look at who it was. He couldn't care less. His mind was too blank.

Or rather too cluttered.

Too cluttered, but showed no way of getting cleaned up any time soon.

Too cluttered to actually think.

Too cluttered to speak.

And too cluttered to care about anything else.

"Minghao!" The boy who went inside the practice room yelled. "You've been practicing for 6 hours straight! At the very least, please eat something." He walked up closer to the Minghao, who didn't even bother to look at him. "Minghao, I know it's hard. I know, but please take care of yourself." He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. "I know it's tomorrow, but-"

Minghao suddenly stopped. He stood still, not saying anything.

Soonyoung went to face directly at Minghao. He wiped the tear on Minghao's cheek.

Minghao didn't even notice that he, himself, was crying.

"Hey, it's okay." Soonyoung whispered. "It's okay. You're fine. I know it's tough, having to go through all of it. I know it is, but please don't let go of yourself in the process."

Minghao didn't answer. The only sound that came out from him was the sniffles, as the tears flowed.

Soonyoung closed in for a hug. He hugged the boy soaked in sweat, but he didn't care about that right now. All that mattered was that Minghao was okay. He knew his friend needed the comfort.

He needed a moment to cry and let it all out.

A moment to lean on someone.

And a moment to sort himself out.

Minghao felt his knees give up and he suddenly fell to the ground.

"Are you okay? Minghao?" Soonyoung asked, worried about the boy.

Minghao felt his vision blur and everything spinning. His arms dropped from the hug and looked at Soonyoung, whose earlier comforting expression was quickly transformed into panic and screaming, repeatedly asking Minghao if 'he was okay' and to 'get a hold of yourself'.

How nice would it be to just forget about all this?

Then, he passed out.

Soonyoung was panicking. He quickly carried the unconcious boy and into his car.

Soonyoung quickly grabbed his phone and called Jihoon. While the phone was ringing, he started the car and drived off.

"Hello?"

"Jihoon! I need your help. Minghao passed out! I'm on the way right now to the hospital." Soonyoung said, his voice was loud, filled with panic and worry.

Here For You  |  JunHaoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara