二十七

(The entirety of this chapter is a continuation of  '二十五' or Chapter 25.)

"Are you okay now?" The brunette asked, lightly patting the Minghao's back.

Minghao nodded, earning a smile from the brunette.

"Okay, let's sit down." Junhui gestured to the couch behind them.

The two sat down beside each other on the couch, leaving a bit of space between each other. Minghao wasn't too sure where to start, what to say, and all those other things. Assuming this, Junhui decided to carefully take the lead.

"Have you told anyone else about it?" Junhui carefully asked.

Minghao took a few second to answer. "Everyone else knows. Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Chan, Hansol, and everyone else."

"Honestly... I'm a bit surprised." Junhui said, leaning forward. "But of course, I'm perfectly okay with you being gay. You're my best friend and nothing can change that. I accept you no matter what." He said, looking at Minghao with warmth in his eyes. "I guess, I'm just a bit disappointed that I'm the last one you told about it." His tone dropped. "Remember back then when I said that I wouldn't leave you? I mean it. I want you to know that you can tell me anything. That no matter what, I'll be here for you. No matter what you say or do, I'll still be by your side."

Minghao could feel the tears start to well up again.

Will you still stay even if I tell you that I love you?

Will you still be here for me while knowing how I feel about you?

Are you really not going to leave me?

"It's okay, Hao." He took Minghao's hand in his, lightly tracing shapes on it with his thumb. "It's okay. I won't leave. I'm here for you."

Those words held so much power.

So much comfort.

And so much warmth.

Minghao felt secured, his hand being held by Junhui.

"When did you start dating him?"Junhui asked, his hand still holding Minghao's.

"Three days ago."

Junhui nodded. "Do you like him?"

I like you.

Minghao closed his eyes. "I'm figuring it out."

"Why did you decide to date him?" Junhui asked.

To get over you.

"Because I feel comfortable with him. Because I can lean on him."

"What do you like about him?"

He likes me. You don't.

"He was there for me. He listens to me. He comforts me. I don't feel alone when I'm with him."

Junhui nodded and looked at Minghao in the eye. "Are you sure about this?"

I have to be.

Minghao smiled. "Anyways, about our hangout. I think we should do it the day after tomorrow."

Junhui took a few seconds to answer, studying Minghao's expressions. "I'm okay with that. Where do you wanna go?"

Minghao sighed. "You were the one who suggested, so I assumed that you already had an idea."

Junhui put a finger on his chin, thinking. "Oh, how about we go back to visit home? We haven't visited in a while."

"Huh... That's not a bad idea." Minghao nodded. "I haven't visited mom in a while. You should visit your parents too. So, you should tell them that you're going back to visit."

"Hopefully they'll be home..." Junhui slightly frowned.

"Just call them. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you." MInghao smiled, reassuring the brunette.

Junhui smiled back. "Okay, I will."

Minghao took Junhui's hand. "I'm sure they miss you. I'm sure they're waiting for you." He said, slightly gripping his hand.

Junhui placed his other hand on top of Minghao's hand that was holding his. He was thankful.

And Minghao understood.

"Anyways, what are you and Yanan doing tomorrow?" Junhui asked.

"Uh... just some stuff."

END

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter:(

Don't worry though. I'm already in the process of writing the next chapter.