Cyber sex || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Warnings: Smut (18+), Oral receiving (male and female), Masturbation, Swearing, Fluff and a whole lot of awkwardness.

~

You sat in the cafeteria of Midtown High with your airpods stuffed in your ears listening to Cyber Sex by Doja Cat. You were addicted to the song from the first time you saw the video.
Everyone thought that you were stuck up but really your are just quiet and keep to yourself. The only people you let into your life was your friends Michelle, Ned and Peter. They were the only people that accepted your weird self.

"Hey bish. Listening to Cyber Sex again?" You pulled out your airpods.

"Of course whore I'm in love with this song and the video is great." You said pulling out your phone and replying to a few messages.

"Why don't you make a video that's similar to Cyber Sex?" Michelle suggested.

"That's crazy. And even if I do, who am I going to get to video it?" No one in their right mind would video someone masturbating. That's absurd.

"Get your bff to do it." She suggested with a smirk.

"You'll really do it?"

"No. I mean Peter." She suggested. Peter is your best friend but it would be too much to ask of him to video you.

You had a crush on Peter. Who wouldn't. He is just so adorkable. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to ask him. He is a good guy maybe he will do it, or maybe he will be truly disgusted and never speak to you again. It's a risk you were going to take.

You texted Peter and told him to come over. You didn't give him any reason. You put on one of his shirts that you stole and anxiously waited for him.

Your parents were out on a date so this would be the perfect opportunity to do it.
Peter was nervous. He liked you too and was very inexperienced in this type of thing. He knew something was off when you told him to come over when your parents are out.

You never did that because you never wanted the neighbours to think anything.

Peter arrived at your house at seven. He came into your room and found you sitting on your bed in nothing but your thong and his shirt. He couldn't deny how excited little Peter got (okay, not so little).

You had no idea how this simple action was turning him on. If we look at the facts, you both are nerds, barely any experience dating and totally oblivious to this kind of thing. Your panties were pooling with your wetness. Peter was just out on patrol so his hair was messy and slightly wet because he just took a shower.

"I need a favour" You croaked out. Your voice was shaky and soft. You had no idea how he was going to react and this could make your friendship awkward.

"Can you video me masturbating with Cyber Sex playing in the background?" You bit your lip. It was a habit the you developed. When you were anxious you bit your lip.

That alone drove Peter crazy. His senses were of fire. He would be an idiot if he turned down your offer. All he has ever wanted to do was pin you down onto the mattress and watch you squirm and moan as he pounded into you. Although you didn't ask for sex, but he still got to watch you fuck yourself and cum.

"Okay" His answer surprised you. You thought that he would call you a slut and leave, never talking to you again. This made you happy. You handed him your phone and pressed play on the speaker. Cyber Sex by Doja Cat started to play. It was just loud enough to be recorded by the camera but it didn't drown out your moans.
You laid down flat on your back on your bed and spread your legs.