Cuddles || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Barnes!reader

Warnings: pure fluff

~

"I'm so glad today is Friday," you groaned as you fell face first onto the mattress. You heard Peter chuckle behind you, he did notice how tired you've been this past week and he was happy to see you finally relax as you melted into the sheets.

The two of you have been dating for a month already and he's never felt better. You both started off as friends and after MJ and Ned plotted between the two of you, you somehow ended up asking each other out at the same time.

So the previous four weeks have been filled with small dates here and there, due to your father being very over protective and only allows the two of you to hang out in the living room. Because of that, Peter has never gotten the chance to properly cuddle you, and his heightened senses have really made him pine for you even more. But that all changed when your father had to go on an emergency mission over the weekend, leaving you unsupervised and free to do whatever you want.

"We could watch a movie or something," Peter suggested, sitting next to you. You turned to look at him, his soft brown eyes staring back at you with such admiration, a smile spread across your face at his idea.

"Okay, anything but Star Wars," you got up and made your way out your bedroom door to get the snacks.

"But you love Star Wars," he shouted after you, his comment making you roll your eyes with a laugh.

You came back only a few minutes later and Peter already had the movie set up on your tv, along with a big blanket folded across the couch. You grinned at him, placing the bowl of popcorn and your favourite candies on the table.

"Nice choice," you complimented at the movie on the screen; Halloweentown.

"Well it is October," he sat on the couch, inviting you to sit next to him. You took a seat next to him, your arms brushing as you curled your legs next to you. He sucked in a breath before he played the movie.

You guys were an hour into the film, before you felt uncomfortable and readjusted yourself. You wanted to cuddle with Peter, but nerves got the best of you and you always decided against it. Part of you blamed your father for never letting you come near a boy in your life, but that was also on you for being scared.

"Come here," Peter opened his arms for you after seeing your hesitation. He had a smile plastered on his face, and his soft blush made it all more inviting. You bit your lip before you fell into his embrace, causing him to giggle. "Comfy?" he mumbled into your hair, his grin permanent as he basked in your scent and your touch.

"I've always wanted to do this," you pressed your nose into his shirt as you inhaled his cologne. "You smell really good," you sighed, pushing your face into his chest.

"Really?" he stifled a laugh when you accidentally tickled him by smoothing your hand across his torso. "I could get used to this," he said, nodding your head in agreement before you spent the rest of the night wrapped up together and watching some good old Halloween movies.

A/N: sorry for this short shot, I've had a bit of writers block :) please remember to vote and feel free to give me feedback xx