Tik tok || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: mentions of sex, fluff

~

"I am not even sure if I like it." peter grumbles, jutting out his bottom lip as he pouts. you laugh, settling down on the floor as you look up at peter with a smile.

"you look really cute, though." you say as peter leans back on the bed. you reach for the stockings sitting on the floor beside you, and help your boyfriend into the white stockings, hiking it up to his thighs. "so pretty."

"whatever." he grumbles, looking away as you stand up, tying the bow on his collar as he bites his lip.

"it was your idea, wasn't it? you wanted to do this tik tok." you pull him up by his bicep, leading him to the full length mirror as peter gives you a look, rolling his eyes.

"it was your idea." he bites the inside of his cheek as you pull the white ribbons behind his back, tying it into a tight bow. "i only agreed to do it because you said you will wear a maid costume too."

"yeah, I will." you offer him a smug smile, glancing at your costume, tucked in a packet, sitting on your bedside table. "I'll wear it after we're done with this tik tok."

"good," peter nods, slipping on his white gloves that came up to his elbows, "I can't wait to get over with this so—"

"you can do anything to me." you whisper in his ear, a shiver shooting up his spine as you lick your lips. "just have patience, baby boy."

"I, uh, yeah." peter splutters, biting his lip as he tugs at the skirt of the costume, feeling your eyes on his legs.

you chuckle, wrapping your arms around his waist, resting your chin on his shoulder, holding his gaze through the mirror. peter's cheeks flush as you press a light kiss on his neck, your arms tightening around his waist.

"you look so pretty." you coo, brushing your lips against his neck as he shivers under your touch, his eyes screwing shut as your hand slips down his waist, brushing against his bare thigh.

"y/n/n—"

"shh," you press a kiss on the back of neck, gently turning him around as you press him up against the mirror. a hiss leaves his lips as his skin comes in contact with the cold mirror, his lips part as you press yourself into him. "god, you look so cute."

peter blushes as you stand on your tip toes to press a kiss on the corner of his mouth, your chest pressing against his as your hand wanders down.

"fuck, now I know why you love it when I wear skirts." you giggle, slipping your hand under the skirt of his costume, brushing against his bare skin. "easy access, huh?"

peter laughs against your lips. "you are so annoying."

"shut up." You huff, patting his red cheek.

"oh, why would I - " you cut him of by pressing your lips to his, pulling him closer by his arms as you cup his cheek, deepening the kiss.

you moan into his mouth as he grips your waist, pressing himself into you. you almost don't hear the creaking noise of the door to your bedroom opening as you tug at peter's curls, your hand pushing the skirt of the costume up.

"Y/n? have you seen my—" tony stops in his tracks, hand frozen on the doorknob as his mouth falls agape.

you break apart, your eyes growing wide as all the colour drains from peter's face. he wipes his mouth, scurrying forward to stand behind you as Tony straightens, clearing his throat.

"let's be honest." you hold up your hands, offering your dad a tight lipped smile as Peter buries his face in the crook of your neck, tugging down the skirt. "it's not the worst thing you've caught us doing."

"I..." tony takes a deep breath, locking eyes with peter. his blush deepens and he looks away as tony shrugs. "certainly not."

"yeah." you mumble awkwardly as peter clutches your waist, peering up at tony with shy eyes.

"should've knocked." tony glances at the door. "okay, I have a little...something to do in the lab."

"uh-huh." you nod.

"I'll go then."

"great."

"okay then." tony glances at you both, a smile tugging on his lips. "looking good, pete."

"um, thanks, mr. stark." peter squeaks, peering up at him meekly as your dad shuts the door.

"holy shit." you bite back a laugh as you quickly lock the door, leaning against it as peter blushes. "my dad just saw you in a maid costume!"

"I know." peter shakes his head, rubbing his face in frustration as his cheek burn red from embarrassment. "oh god. he saw us kissing."

"babe, don't you remember your birthday?" You giggle, winking at him. "he walked in on us when you—"

"okay, shut up." he holds his hand up. "we agreed to never talk about it."

"jeez, loosen up." you walk over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck as he rolls his eyes.

"whatever."

"okay, my grumpy baby." you kiss his lips, tugging at his skirt. you lower your voice, your lips brushing against his ear. "where were we?"

peter backs away from you, picking up your costume and tossing it to you. you gasp, barely catching it in your arms. "there."

"peter—"

"put it on." he whines, undoing the bow on his back.

"but we haven't done the tik tok." you reason and he rolls his eyes.

"fuck the tik tok. I wanna fuck you in that costume."