Vanilla || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Warnings: suggestive content, fluffiness

~

You laugh softly as he falls into the sheets next to you. You prop yourself up with your elbows and poke his nose, "You okay there tiger?"

"Y-Yep," he pants, glancing over at you. "God, you're amazing. Was I-I too rough? A-Are you okay?" he sits up, holding your arm gently.

"I'm perfectly fine," you flash him a bright smile, letting out a gasp as he pulls you close.

"Oh my god, your neck! I did that? Holy shit, are you sure okay? Does that hurt? I'm so sorry," he whines, his fingers hovering over the many scattered hickies along your neck and collarbone.

You giggle, cupping his face to make him look at you directly, "Peter?"

"Yeah?" he blushes as your squish his cheeks together.

"I'm okay, I really enjoyed our lovemaking," you wink. His face turns redder, putting down his bright-coloured spandex to shame. "Plus," you lean forward and whisper in his ear, "I like it when you're rough."

"Oh princess," he groans and gently traps you underneath his body, holding you close. "Do you need anything though? Want me to start the bath? Or uhm, get you some snacks? Or cuddles?"

"Cuddles sounds nice, but I think I'm going to shower first," you sit up, stretching a bit.

"O-Okay," he turns around, realizing you both are still naked.

"You're so adorable Peter. We just had sex yet you still get embarrassed when you see me nude," you stand up, picking up you and Peter's scattered clothes.

"It's a force of habit," he huffs. "Sorry, I could've helped. Do you want me to grab snacks and set up a movie while you shower?"

"Mm sure, why not. Thank you bubs," you chirp and toss the clothes into your dirty hamper. You quickly grab some clean clothes and rush to your bathroom.

After you shower and freshen up, you open the door to your bed neatly made and a cute basket full of snacks by the end of the bed. "Hi, I chose Star Wars movie if that's okay," Peter says sheepishly, sitting on the other side.

"Not surprised, but of course I don't mind," you giggle and hang your towel, joining him in your bed.

He starts the movie and pulls you close, placing his chin upon your shoulder. "You feeling okay though?"

"More than okay just might have trouble covering up your art," you tease.

He groans softly, "I'm so sorry." He presses gentle kisses all over your neck.

"I'm fine you baby," you coo and cuddle into his chest, enjoying his warmth.

"I'm just saying," he pouts, pulling a blanket over the both of you. "Don't forget the snacks okay?" he hums.

"Mhm," you smile as he wraps his arms around your waist. "Pete, you're so vanilla I swear."

"Huh? Like the ice cream flavour?"