Too hot to handle || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: cat calling? swearing

~

"Why aren't you wearing your swimsuit?" Morgan asked as you walked into the common room with her and Peter's towels. The summer sun was beating down on New York with a vengeance, so to fight the heat, Tony suggested that you take Morgan to the water park.

"I'm not gonna go swimming, Morg," You shrugged, handing her the pink towel with watermelons on it, "Peter will swim with you though." You said motioning to Peter who was waiting by the elevator.

"I want you to swim with me," Morgan pouted, stomping up to Peter, "Petey, Y/N won't go swimming. Make her."

Peter chuckled at Morgan's red face, "I can't just make her," He said, "but I do think you should go swimming, Y/N/N; it's almost 100˚ out today."

You just shrugged and handed Peter his red and blue towel, "I've been through worse, it's fine." You assured, but Peter gave you a questioning look.

"Can you at least put a suit on in case you want to get in?" He tried, "I just don't want you to overheat outside."

You sighed in annoyance but turned to go back to your room anyways, "If that's what'll get you off my back," You mumbled, hurrying to your room to change.

You came back out in the same white t-shirt and shorts, but now behind the thin cotton shirt was a hue of blue from your bikini top, "Okay, there," You said and you grabbed Peter's hand, "can we go now?"

Peter smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek, while Morgan gagged, "Yes, we can go now."

The water park was packed with hundreds of people. Thankfully, Tony didn't want you, Morgan, or Peter in those big crowds, so he rented out an entire pool and slide set for you three, though you'd still have to go to the public area for food and drinks.

The second you got out of the car the heat made your skin sticky and gross. You could practically feel all of your pores pouring out sweat.

Peter immediately jumped in and Morgan followed him so he could catch her. They splashed around for a bit while you sat on the side and read a book, wiping sweat from your brow every so often.

"Y/N/N," Peter called from the pool, "come on, babe, get in. You're gonna have a heat stroke out there."

"I'll just dip my feet in," You conceded, walking to the edge of the pool and easing your legs into the cool water. You sighed contently as the cool water crept up your legs, soothing the burning of the sun, "that does feel nice."

"Just get in," Morgan said while Peter held her up by the ledge you were on, "I'm five and I'm in the pool." She said with a splash.

"I can't," You admitted hesitantly.

"Why not?" Peter asked.

"I don't want people to see my scars," You said quietly. A small crowd of people was gathered around by the entrance of the pool Tony had rented out. Word got out that Tony Stark had rented the pool for the day, so people were hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous billionaire.

"Babe, nobody's gonna care," Peter cooed, resting his head on your thigh, "and if anyone has anything to say about it. I'll kick their ass."

"Mmm," You hummed, thinking about it. It was painfully hot outside and the constant need to wipe the sweat off your brow was annoying and borderline gross, "I guess it's not that big of a deal..."

You moved to remove your t-shirt, but Peter placed a hand over yours and stopped you, "You don't have to if you don't want, Y/N/N), I just want you to be comfortable."