Kiss me Parker || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: kissing

~

"Peter you're such a needy baby," you giggle as he kisses your neck for what must be the ninth time within the last ten minutes.

"I am not," he huffs with a grin, giving you another soft kiss.

"Why're you kissing me so much then, hm?" you tease, turning around.

You tease him, lips ghosting over his while he says, "You can't deny how much you love my kisses."

"Mmm I never said I don't like them."

He grinned, connecting his lips with yours. When he slipped his tongue into your mouth, you lost control, hands weaving through his hair. His hands were gripping your hips softly, and your books and papers fell to the ground as he situated himself above you.

You separated for air, giggling as he hovered above you.

"You're the hottest thing I've ever seen," he confesses, lips kissing your neck like they've done so many times before.

Peter's a shy kid; he's never been one to initiate anything. That being said, he's never seen you with your shirt off. Right now, however, you feel it's best fitting if his kisses could be just a little bit lower.

"Pete," you mumble, trying to sit up.

"What? What is it? Are you okay? Did I d-"

"I'm fine," you smile. "Just need to adjust a few things."

"Oh," he says, watching your hands grip the hem of your sweatshirt. "Oh."

You grin, lifting it up so your lacy bralette comes into view. "This okay?"

He nods absentmindedly, eyes focused on your chest, ogling at you. He situates himself over you once again, and his hands go for yours, intertwining one while the other caresses your stomach. His lips trail down to your chest, sucking small hickies into your soft skin. You giggle at the sensation, and his lips return to yours.

He's encapsulating. He's warm and soft and gentle, yet affirmative and confident. His tongue fights its way into your mouth again, and you let it consume you. Your lips move feverishly, taking what they can get. You never want this to end.

"You're so pretty," he whines out between breaths. You grip his curls, tugging slightly as he kisses you again and again and again.

"Shut up and kiss me, Parker."

"I am," he grins into this kiss. Your hands play with the hem of his tight tee, hoping he'll get the message. Peter pushes off the rest of your study supplies, hand reaching to take his shirt off. His chest comes into your view and you physically awe at the sight.

You want to kiss every inch of his blessed skin. Instead, you kiss his lips again, hands gripping all parts of his arms and his chest. He relaxes into you, and you can sense he's about to sigh out, moan into your mouth. You're afraid if he does, you won't be able to stop yourself from going any further.

The two of you disconnect, panting. Your giggles break the silence, and Peter laughs too, one of his hands still intertwined with yours. "That was hot," you say after a few moments. Sitting up, Peter does the same, and you reach for his shirt before he can.

You slip into it, removing your bra once you do so. It lands on the floor; Peter stares at it before he scoots closer to you.

"Yeah? Which part?" he smirks.

"The part where you kissed me. The part where you took off your shirt was especially hot."

He blushes at that before glancing to the hickies on your neck. His blush grows wider, and he can only hope Tony won't notice.