Deprived || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Warnings: smut (18+), oral (male receiving), nervous pete, dirty talk, face fucking, manhandling, cursing, spit kink, praise, innocent kink? corruption kink? cum eating

~

Lips messily moved against one another as tongues clashed. His hands gripped your waist, holding you close in his lap making you feel so small. This was how your study sessions usually ended up, in a heated make-out session. You had been dating the academic prodigy for a month, lab partners to lovers, so cliché. This was Peters first relationship in his adult life. Everything so new and exciting to him.

"Peter I wanna try something." You mumbled against his lips as your hands traced his abdomen. "What do you want to try?" He asked nervously.

"I want to give you head."

He gulped at your bluntness. Peter never went past first base, not that he didn't want to, his ex wasn't ready and he respected their decision. Peter anticipated that this moment was soon approaching, keeping on top of his grooming just in case.

"Yeah. Please." He whimpered, not meaning to sound so desperate, but his excitement was uncontainable at this point. His cock hardened immediately at the offer, rubbing against your thigh.

Getting off his lap to kneel on the ground, nerves began to build. You wanted this to be good, enjoyable for Peter and you were afraid that wouldn't please him. "Do you want me to stand or sit?" He asked politely, hand tapping against his thigh as his leg bounced.

"Whatever is most comfortable Pete." You weakly smiled, heat rising to your cheeks as his eyes burned into you. "I'll sit."

Scooting forward, your head now temptingly close to his member that was restricted behind clothing. But his imprint was evident. Letting your hands run from his knees to his hip, you tried to ease the tension. Fingers slipped under his sweatpants, his warm skin sending tingles through your body. Pulling the material down, Peter got the hint, lifting his hips off the bed. The pants slipped down showing off the clad boxers he sported. Your hands slipped under the material, teasing the skin with your soft touch causing him to jump a little.

Eyes shot up to him, seeing a tense smile carved by his lips. Slipping your hands from his thighs to his stomach, you leaned forward extending your neck to move closer to his face. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yes!" He exhaled, "just excited."

His cute demeanour making your purse your lips to conceal a smile. He snapped down, giving you a quick peck, his hand placed on your cheek whilst his thumb caressed the skin. Effectively soothing you.

Following the caring moment, you returned to your original position, focused on the task. Your fingers grazed the skin of his lower abdomen, tracing small circles, lips attacking the tender skin of his inner thigh. You watched his chest heave as his blood pumped through his body.

Peter ripped the hoodie off his body before he overheated. Jaw dropped at the sight before you. For the typical 'nerd' persona he presented, his body represented that of a professional football player. Muscles were defined, broad shoulders, chiselled abs. This physique always hidden under an oversized shirt, one that had a printed science meme on it. Oh, how Peter deprived the world.

"Wow Peter, you look incredible. So handsome."

He blushed at your compliment. Before he could thank you, your hands had wandered to the band of his boxers. His breath hitched, as he watched you tug at the material, pulling it away from his body. His cock sprung free, slapping against his abdomen. It stood tall, veins bulged, the tip was red and wet with precum. You enjoyed the sight, teeth chewing at your bottom lip. He was completely bare before you.