Sneaky Lovers || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: Swearing, fluff, light/implied smut

~

There you was, standing in your underwear in the middle of Peter's room in the avengers compound. Things were about to get heated when you heard a knock on the door that almost made you jump out of you skin. "Peter, you in there?" You were gonna jump out the window when you heard your father's voice.

Peter was enjoying watching you stripping for him. The way your black lace panties hugged your ass. And how your matching black bra cupped you boobs. But he just sat on his bed shirtless and frozen when he heard Tony's voice. You had a worried look on your face as Tony continued to call out for Peter while you kept quiet. So you hid yourself in the bathroom. You grabbed all your clothes and ran in there like your life depended on it. Maybe it did, if your father found you you'd be dead.

You had your ear on the door, trying to listen to the them.
"I just came to remind you that you have training tomorrow morning with Steve. He wants to teach you how to throw his shield or something like that. Don't be late. " Tony caught a glimpse of his daughter's favourite scrunchie around Peter's wrist. You only had one to give to your boyfriend and your dad knew this.
"I won't Mr Stark." His voice was shaky and Tony could sense the nervousness. Instead he wished Peter Goodnight and left. You came out from the bathroom relieved that you didn't get caught.
"So, where were we." You said seductively, making Peter lick his lips and smile. You pressed a small kiss to his lips and went back to what got were doing. You removed your bra and panties and Peter grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Your naked body felt so good against his. He leaned in kissing you gently and then he deepened the kiss. Grabbing your ass and placing you on the bed. And we all know what happened next. You thought that you had gotten away with it. But you had no idea what was gonna happen next.

You woke up in Peter's shirt and to an empty bed. You'd figured that Peter left for training. He was trying so hard to impress you dad. You couldn't keep this relationship from him for long. Peter wanted Tony to accept him as his eldest daughters boyfriend. But Tony already figured out about the two of you. He was totally cool with it. He trusted Peter like his own son. But the was no way that he was gonna let the two of you have it easy.
Peter was working hard with Steve on the battle ground. Steve was teaching him how to properly block an enemies attacks and counteract them. Tony watched closely, inspecting Peter's every move. Ready to criticise him just so that his plan to impress your dad went in vain. But before your father could say anything, all eyes were on the elevator that dinged open You stepped out and walked towards your father. Peter froze. He was taken back by your beauty. And Tony had noticed this.
"Hey pumpkin, what are you doing down here?" Tony said.
"I was getting bored sitting upstairs so I thought that I can watch you'll train." You just wanted to see Peter and your father knew this.
"Well get comfortable. Peter is getting his ass kicked by Steve. It's actually kinda funny." He said with a small chuckle.
It was true though. Peter was doing terrible. He tried hard to not get his butt whipped but somehow he failed. At the end of the training session, Peter was tired and he just wanted to take a hot shower with you. You both left and went to Peter's room.

He went into the bathroom and dragged you along with him. He took off his clothes until he was standing naked in front of you. "Wanna join me?" He asked you with a small smirk.
"I just had a shower babe" You tried letting him down easily but he wouldn't back down. He was persistent.
"Please love. I promise after this we can do whatever you want to do. I'll spend the entire day with you." He knew how to get what he wants but you're no fool. But you were gonna play along because you got what you wanted at the end of day.
"Fine, Parker but only cos I love you." You said sweetly. You know how to get what you want too.

As you got into the shower with Peter, your father was just getting ready to mess with you. He knew that you would probably be in the shower with Peter having sex. And boy was he right. It started out as a make out session and ended up in full blown sex. Soon the only things that could be heard was the sound of the shower and your combined moans.
Peter didn't lock his door room thus letting Tony into the room. At least he locked the bathroom door. But Tony was standing outside the bathroom door and he heard the moans. He put two and two together and figured out that you were having sex.

He knocked on the door. "Hey kid, everything alright in there. You don't sound too good." Tony had to hold back his giggles. He heard you say "oh shit" and he almost burst out laughing. Everything went silent until Peter spoke.
"Everything's good Mr Stark. Don't worry about it." Peter was not convincing at all.
"You sure? It's sounds like you're nailing someone in there." He pushed further hoping that Peter should crack but he wouldn't, not when you're naked and next to him.
"What? That's ridiculous. I'm just masturbating." You wanted to slap Peter. His excuse was worse. How is he supposed to impress Tony when he's 'masturbating in the shower'. For a nerd Peter was pretty dumb.

But that was just the first incident. The second one was easily weirder. It was at breakfast. Peter had just gotten back from an all night mission. He was sitting next to you at breakfast and he couldn't keep his hands to himself.
His hand started off on your thigh. It moved higher until the only thing between his finger and your clit was your panties. He rubbed his finger on the material for a while until he pushed your pantie to the side and shoved his fingers in. You were biting your tongue trying to hold back your moans. And of course your father noticed this so he started taking to you and asking you questions.
Peter made you cum under the table and you tried so hard to hold back your moans. After you released all over his fingers he lifted it to his mouth and licked them. Your father knew exactly what happened and he was amazed when Peter licked his fingers. You gave a sigh of relief when Peter pulled out. You were also very upset at him.

You couldn't take it anymore. Every time you and Peter were gonna get intimate your father showed up making you and Peter freak out. You were gonna tell your father about everything. So the whole day you were being super nice to everyone and that evening you told your father.
You waited until you were alone with your dad to break the news to him, since the rest of the team would start making it weird. You didn't want them freaking out your dad cos then he would probably ban you and Peter from ever looking at each other let alone dating. So private was the best option.

"Hey dad. There's something that I need to tell you." He just nodded in response and you started. "Peter and I are dating and we have been for a while. I was scared to tell because that you would very upset and stop us from even looking at each other." You stopped when Tony burst out laughing. Like, what the hell. Why the heck is he laughing.
"Honey, I known for a while. I've been messing with you. It was fun." Your father had been playing you. You wanted to start crying. You were mixed emotions right now, words couldn't explain how you were feeling. One part you were relieved and the next you were hurt that your dad messed with you like that.
"Listen kiddo. I'm totally fine with you and spider boy. Just don't do anything that I would do and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." You just looked at him. Like is he fucking serious. If he was okay then why did he mess around and scare the shit out of you. And on top of it all you were confused.
"Wait, so you're not upset?" You questioned.
"I'm just disappointed that I had to find out on my own but if I had to choose someone it would be Peter." He gave you smile and pulled thinly in for a hug. Wait a minute. How did he know? "How did you find out?" Now you had to know.
"When I went to Peter's room to remind him about training, I noticed that he was using the scrunchie that you were gonna give to your boyfriend. So I put two and two together." Peter that dumbass. "I told him not to use my scrunchie but noooo he had to show everyone that he belonged to me." Tony let out a small laugh before sending you off to your room.

Wow! That went better than expected.