Arm wrestling || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: mentions of sex, fluff

~

It was a lazy afternoon in the compound. Sam and Bucky were lounging in the living room, peter was doing his homework on the kitchen table that he missed last night because his patrol ran late.

Nat and Steve were on a mission, they were supposed to come back later that week. you haven't seen tony and Bruce all day, you just assumed they were cooped up in the lab.

You sauntered over to Peter in hopes of annoying him just to entertain yourself. but when your sweet boyfriend ignored you, grumbling something about focusing on his homework, you naturally challenged him in arm wrestling to get his attention.

how incredibly stupid of you. but now you couldn't back down because he had that annoying smirk on his face, oozing arrogance. he pushed his books aside, beckoning you over to him.

"that's bullshit." peter scoffed as you took a seat in front of him. he licked his chapped lip, you briefly remembered biting them last night but you shook away the thoughts as he leaned on the table on his elbows. you rolled your eyes as a smug smile spread across his lips.

"no, it's not. you're just scared that I am going to win." you chuckled, pushing the stray hair out of your face as you leaned forward on the table, adjusting your shirt to expose more of your chest as you placed your elbow on the counter, your hand outstretched. "come on."

his gaze flickered down to your chest, he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he cleared his throat. he straightened up, adjusting his jeans.

"you think you can win in arm wrestling? against me?" peter clicked his tongue, trying to distract himself from your chest. he shouldn't be looking in the first place, you were just sitting. it was all innocent.

right?

"yep," you mumbled, your cute smile making his heart melt.

he tried to maintain his composure, giving you a pointed look as you reached for his hand, your elbow digging in the kitchen counter. "i think you're forgetting I have super strength, babe."

"oh, I remember." you let out a soft chuckle, glancing at him with a sly smile. "i remember alright." he nibbled on your bottom lip as you pushed out your chest more. you inhaled sharply, your voice dropping to a whisper as you clasped his hand. "especially after last night."

"uh, y-yeah." a blush blossomed across his cheeks, his hold tightened around your hand as he looked down, avoiding your gaze. "last night, was, uh, was g-great."

you tried to push his hand down, only for him to tighten his grip. you locked eyes with him, the blush deepening on his already rosy cheeks as you bit back the giggle bubbling your throat. .

"god, i loved the sounds you made."

you said, holding his gaze as his eyes grew wide, his grip loosened and you sat up straight. his hand reached up to rub his face in frustration as you continued. "I never thought..." heat rushed to your cheeks, you were getting flustered even though you were trying to fluster him. "...i never thought you'd be so...rough in bed, pete. It's okay, though. I–I like it. I really do."

he let out a puff of air, his eyes fluttering shut as he pressed his lips in a thin line. "y/n I - " he hissed at you, glancing back at Sam and Bucky who were seated on the couch. "you can't say things like that in front of other people—what the–?"

he cried out in shock as you pushed his hand down on the counter, quickly pushing out your chair and standing up to your full height as you laughed, pumping your fist in the air in excitement.

"that's cheating!" he exclaimed, scrambling to his feet as he pointed at you and you giggled, walking over to him.

"i won!" you booped his nose, twirling around in the kitchen as he watched you, slack-jawed. "you couldn't even win with your super strength, pete!"

he huffed, puffing out his cheeks as Sam walked in, followed by Bucky.

"what's going on?" Sam asked, eyeing your boyfriend who sulked in the corner.

"i beat him in arm wrestling." You laughed, leaning back against the refrigerator as peter whined, hitting your shoulder.

"that's because you cheated." he huffed, pushing his curls back from his forehead.

"uh, no I didn't."

"yes, you did."

"what did she do?" Bucky asked and you smirked, leaning closer to peter as he opened his mouth to say something but clamped it shut after a moment.

"yeah, pete." you leaned into his body, your shoulder shook with laughter as he shot you a glare. "tell them what I did."

he inhaled sharply, his cheeks flushing as he looked down, shifting from foot to foot under Bucky's gaze.

"...nothing." he finally said, earning a laugh out of Sam.

"don't lie, parker." Bucky chuckled, patting his shoulder. "can't believe she won even when you have super strength, kid. you get distracted easily."

you shuffled closer to peter as Sam and Bucky retreated back to the couch. "ys, peter. you get distracted easily."

"oh fuck off."

"couldn't even win with the super strength." you teased.

"I'll show you super strength." he reached for your wrist, pulling you into his chest. your smile faltered as his eyes darkened. "you're in for a long night, y/n/n."