Training || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: flirting, kissing, language,

~

"that's just forty five." Steve grumbled and peter looked up at him frustrated. "you made me run for two hours!" peter retaliated but Steve shook his head in disappointment.

"fifty five more push ups, queens." he said and peter groaned as he resumed his push ups.

"cap, I'm done." you said and peter glanced at you. his mouth fell agape as you unzipped your hoodie and draped it over the table from where you got a hold of your protein shake.

"already?" Steve asked and you nodded, wiping the sweat from your forehead. peter's cheeks reddened as he watched the bead of sweat drip down your neck to your chest. he cursed under his breath as he ogled your sports bra. his eyes tracing your curves and he grunted as he continued to do his push ups.

"parker, you're up." Nat called and he paused looking up at Steve.

"go. you're y/n's sparring partner for today." Steve said as he folded his arms over his chest and gave you a stern look. "don't make me regret this."

"chill, Steve. it's not like we are going to do it in the ring." you said as you sipped on your protein shake and peter wiped the sweat out his eyes, the tips of his ears red.

"shut up, y/n." he grumbled, embarrassed and Nat chuckled as she shooed Steve away and asked you both to step in the ring.

Peter stood up and he tugged at the collar of his shirt. It clung to his body after three hours of training. he pushed his sweaty hair back as you stepped in the ring. when he glanced at you, your eyes were shining, a glint of amusement in them to match the sly grin spreading across your face.

"wait, my shoelaces are untied." his eyes nearly bugged out of his eyes when the words left your lips and you bent down in front of him, giving him a clear view of your ass in the skin tight yoga pants you were wearing.

you smirked as you stood up and winked at him as you slipped off your fingerless gloves, showing off your red knuckles.

"you ready - ?" peter was cut off by his lips on you. you pecked his lips and pulled away and he gaped at you in a daze.

"what...what was that for?"

"you looked cute." you whispered as you brought your fists in front of yourself.

he cleared his throat as he brought his fists up. you both circled each other as you pushed your fists towards his direction he dodged and caught your wrist in his hand.

"ah - peter you're hurting me." you grimaced and he readily let go off your wrist and you jabbed at his ribs and he doubled over in pain.

"y-you...you tricked me!" he whined and you laughed, dodging his punches.

"you should know that about me by now." you said as his arms reached out for your waist but you slipped from his grasp. he swiped you off your feet as you fell on the mat.

you were quick to get on your knees to stand up but peter grasped your wrist, pinning them above your head after he pushed your wait down on the mat, straddling you.

you groaned as his grip tightened on your wrist, squirming underneath him. You let out a low moan and peter's eyes widened.

"w-what are you doing?" he whispered and you looked up at him with your half lidded eyes, pieces of your hair strewn over your face, falling on your eyes.

"this is a bit familiar, isn't it?" you said and Peter almost choked on his spit. it was familiar. he remembered you lying under him, last night, mewling in delight as he groaned in pleasure over you.

he shook his head as he leaned over you. his hair falling over his forehead, almost touching yours as he leaned down. he stared at your plump lips as he licked his own, trying to calm himself down.

"not here." he said and you clicked your tongue as you wrapped your legs around his waist and bucked your hips up and into him. he groaned as his grip on your wrist weakened and you flipped him over.

"oh fuck." he cursed as you stuttered your hips against his and wrapped your hands around his wrist, pinning him down. he was flushed under you, chewing on his lips as he looked up at you with a soft smile.

"I win."

"ew." you turned your head to look at Sam looking at you. he wrinkled his nose in disgust as you let go off peter and slipped off him, sitting back down on the mat.

"you both are disgusting." Bucky said and peter sat up, running a hand through his sweaty hair.

"shut up." you huffed as you glanced at peter who was staring at you. your cheeks turned hot as you caught him ogling your sports bra and you swatted his shoulder. he squealed as he rubbed the spot.

"pervert." you whisper yelled and his eyes widened.

"it's not like I want to do it right here!"

"wait, don't do it on the mat!" Nat said loudly, catching the attention of the rest of the avengers as she placed a hand on her chest and feigned a gasp.

"Nat!" you screeched.

"what?" tony said as he popped up from the boxing ring. "nobody's doing it anywhere."

"but, peter and y/n looked a lot cozier there." Sam pointed out and you glared at him.

"that's it, peter is going to get a vasectomy." tony announced and you gasped, your hand latching onto your boyfriend's arm who was cowering behind you.

"dad, you can't chop my boyfriend's dick off!" you yelled and peter squeezed your arm in annoyance.

"that's not what a vasectomy is, y/n!"