Is that my daughter? || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: Nudity, mentions of sex

~

Friday afternoons were the best. After a long busy week all you wanted to do was relax and do shit. Honestly speaking, your father didn't let you do much considering your safety, after all you were Tony Starks daughter and not everyone liked him or you. But you didn't mind him being overprotective. He still let you go out as long as you were with Peter, your best friend and the only guy that Tony trusts to send you out with. Of course Tony figured out about the crush you'll have on each other but you'll were too shy to admit it, and he knew this.

But this Friday afternoon went a little different. You watched some TV, ate some popcorn and chatted to your friend on snapchat. Took a few nudes and stared out of your window hoping that your webbed head best friend would stop by. He was taking longer than usual so you stripped yourself again and stood in front of your mirror ready to take a few selfies.

You pulled the front of your thong down revealing a little bit of your pussy.
Snap.
You removed your bra and cupped your boobs.
Snap.
You got on your knees with one hand in your panties.
Snap.

You felt the gaze of someone watching you but didn't look up until you heard footsteps. Looking up your saw Spider-man. You knew that under the mask he had a shocked expression on his face. He just caught his best friend taking nudes. You immediately woke up from your position putting a long shirt on, that was Peter's by the way. You had a habit of stealing his clothes, it just felt so comfortable.
"What the fuck, Peter? Have you ever heard of knocking." You screamed. You were slightly embarrassed and angry. It felt like Peter was invading your privacy.
"I didn't mean too. I swear. It's just that your window was open and I assumed that you left it for me so I came in and how was I supposed to know what you were doing." Peter's voice trembling. And you definitely noticed the bulge under Peter's suit. I mean the thing is tight and his member was pretty long and really hard, so it was kinda hard to miss. But you couldn't help but feel proud knowing that you might be responsible for it.
"I'm sorry that you had to walk in on that but you can't deny that you didn't enjoy it. "You said with a smirk as you pointed to his boner. Peter suddenly turned a dark shade of red as his hands went instinctively to cover his lower half. The poor boy was embarrassed enough.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You pulled out your phone and sent Peter a few pics of you. "A little something for you to remember this day. Now why don't you go home, look at those pics and sort that little horny ass of yours out." You said literally pushing him out the window and shutting it, sighing once you've realised what you have done. You were dumb but not send your best friend nudes dumb.

You felt like shit. Peter hadn't spoken to you the whole of Saturday and you started to worry when he saw you, turned red and ran away. That's when you really started to regret your actions. You were getting lonely without him. You spent Saturday nights eating ice cream with him while sitting on the kitchen counter listening to music. All you wanted was your best friend back.
That night you messaged him to meet you in your room. You tried to dress as decent as you could, so leggings and a long shirt was needed. You sat on your bed nervously playing with your fingers, as you waited for him. You took in a deep breath as you heard a knock on your door and figured that it could only be Peter.
"It's open." Peter let himself in and walked over to you saying hi.
"Listen ,Pete. I just wanted to apologise for the yesterday. I don't know what..." You were cut off by Peter's lips on your. Confusion all over your face.
"Don't apologise. But you can make it up to me by getting naked and letting me take a few." He said with a smirk. You listened to him and undressed to your underwear. Peter took a few minutes to admire you before taking out his phone and accessing the camera app.

"Take out your bra and lay on the bed." You did as he said. He took a photo with your face and boobs clearly visible.
"On your knees and squeeze your boobs."
Snap.
"Take off your panty and fuck yourself."
Snap.
"Lie down with yours legs spread."
Snap.

That night was amazing. Peter got really horny and fucked you. He even took a few photos of you sucking his dick and it in you. He felt proud the next morning knowing how many times he made you cum.

Weeks had passed, you and Peter started dating and you still sent him nudes and he sent a few to you. You didn't have sex after that day, but you did masturbate to the photos of each other.
Peter always helped your dad in the lab. Tony loved having Peter around, in his eyes Peter was a gentle guy. He didn't know any of the shit that you two were doing. How would he react to his daughter sending Peter nudes especially after he fucked her senseless.
Peter sat at the table unaware that Tony was right behind him. He looked through his phone, at photos of you. At first they were sweet and innocent and it made Tony smile until he saw too much skin.
"Is that my daughter." Peter's eyes grew wide in fear. He fucked up. Tony took his phone and continued to look at the rest of the pics. "Tell me why you have these pics of Y/N."
"Because we are dating and sending each other nudes." Peter couldn't lie to Tony. He was like a father to him and yes, he did feel uncomfortable.
"You're dating and you couldn't even tell me. You're fucking her and you didn't say a word. These pics are gross." He said handing Peter his phone back. "I'm gonna pretend like I didn't just see that and you just started dating and this is you telling me about it." He walked away.
Peter was relieved that Tony knew but how were you going to react to this news. But he had to tell you.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk." You wrapped your arms around his neck placing a soft kiss on his jaw. Peter gulped trying hard not to fuck you right now.
"What is it Pete?" You said looking him in his eyes, your face was inches away and he just wanted to close the gap.
"You dad knows that we're dating and about the nudes." Peter spoke fast but you understood him. You just nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck.
"I know my dad already gave you a lecture about it. I'm glad that he knows at least now we don't have to sneak around to hang out." You said against his neck.
Peter cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for the most free and passionate kiss ever.