Sigh || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x avenger!reader

Warnings: language, fluff, tiktok, small angst

~

Peter shifted in his seat, his jaw clenched, his eyes focused on the screen, his fingers moving quickly on the controller. Sam and Bucky surrounded him as they all played. You played for awhile but then got bored so you just sat beside him. Steve and Tony were sitting on the table beside the window discussing whatever it was. Nat chewed on her popcorn, pushing Clint away with her foot as he tried to grab a handful.

You were once again scrolling through tiktok and noticed this was the third time that "sigh in front of boyfriend" trend came up. So of course you had to do it now.

You waited until the game ended so everyone was not focused on the tv. And you subtly set your phone the coffee table, getting Peter on the couch sitting by your legs.

You sighed dramatically, your face hanging low. And that one sigh instantly caused Peter's eyes to snap away from Sam's dirty talk, over to you.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" Peters voice soft as vanilla as he crawled to you, lifting your legs over his lap. You shrugged sighing once again. Peter's heart picked up speed as he thought back to the whole day. What did he do?!

"What's wrong kid?" Bucky asked, brows furrowed in worry. You only shrugged again, a sigh leaving your lips again.

"What the fuck did you do?" Sam snapped at Peter, causing Peter's eyes to widen putting his hands up in surrender.

"I didn't do shit. Not everything is my fault—" Peter quickly turned back to you, his hand on your hips, thumb rubbing your skin nervously. "I didn't do anything right? Are you mad at me?" He asked you, but you only looked away with another sigh.

"Y/n what happened?" Tony asked, now standing behind the couch with Steve looking over you. Nat offering her popcorn to you making Clint huff in frustration.

You shrugged again, only making Peter's worries escalate. His heart beating uncontrollably. "I'm sorry if I did anything to you baby." Peter apologized, covering his face in the crook of your neck as he held you tightly.

Everyone looked over you in worry. Tony biting his lip as Steve rubbed the back of his neck. Bucky slapped the back of Peter's neck making him jolt.

"Hey!" Peter groaned, as he looked up at Bucky.

"Clearly you did something to her, she doesn't even wanna talk about it." Bucky said causing Peter to gasp dramatically.

"Okay maybe you all did something!" Peter snapped pushing Bucky's hand away.

"Oh you wanna play that game—" Bucky started and that's when your eyes widened. Bucky and Peter always had some tension ever since you started dating. Bucky was just overprotective.

"It's a video!" Nat gasped as she grabbed your phone. You bit your lip trying to stifle a laugh. Peter brows scrunched as he looked at the phone before down at you.

"So I didn't do anything?" He asked nervously. You shook your head no.

"Oh thank god." He said hugging you, before tossing you off him. "Don't ever do that again, you scared me!" He said making you laugh.

"You scared all of us idiot." Sam said making you laugh. Everyone threw a pillow at you.

"Whoops."