My muse || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x gn!reader

Warnings: none, just fluff

~

Peter was watching the way  your eyes seemed to travel across the pages in the new book that you were reading, he remembered every feature in your face, he liked to admire everything you did, he'll never get tired of looking at you. Peter smiles softly at the sight of you propped up against a pillow, reading your book and turning to Peter in excitement at the turning points in the book.

Peter studied you for months and compiled a list of the books he's noticed that you've read recently and he started to read them, he wasn't a big reader but when he saw the way you got so excited over new books and engaging yourself in the storylines of these characters, he wanted to be more connected to you in every way, your interests have become his interests.

You were walking around his room and then you caught sight of Peter, he was leaning against the headboard of his bed and he was reading a book, the fact that he was reading a book had brought a smile to your face.

You did a double take when you saw the book he was reading, your heart had nearly melted into a puddle of love, he was reading the book he saw you reading a little over a week ago. He noticed and he started reading them because of you.

Peter is the sweetest boyfriend that you have ever met, he started reading something because he knew that you liked that book, you felt so much love in your heart for him. You laid your head in his lap and he smiled down at you, his eyes told you a million stories of love and they all involved you. Peter played with your hair as he held the book in his other hand, your favorite boy was loving on you while he read a book that you adored, how did you get so lucky?

"I started reading them because you love them", Peter admitted shyly as he continued to thread his fingers through your hair and you didn't think it was even possible to fall more in love with him but you did. You slowly lifted your head from his lap and he frowned at the loss of contact, his frown melted away almost as quickly as it appeared when you placed your arms around his neck and he hugged you close to him.

You lifted your head up so that you could admire Peter, you like to look at him. Peter's eyes were like freshly melted chocolate, a sense of warmth and fondness that always looked at you as if he is falling in love with you over again and you feel so happy you have finally found that sense of happiness that you've been looking for. Peter's perfectly tousled curls that made you weak, you loved to run your fingers through them and get to enjoy the content sigh that would leave Peter's lips, he is happily in love.  Peter's soft and love-filled voice that always ignited flames of love inside of you, he used this gentle and loving tone only with you, you are the only one who's worthy of his unconditional love.

Peter was drawing hearts on your back as he rubbed your arms softly, you felt so calm, you were smiling and it was because of him.

Peter captured your lips in a delicate kiss and you felt Peter smile against your lips and you smiled as well, Peter was holding you in such a caring way, you couldn't help but hold onto Peter tighter and he smiled as he chased your lips, giggling at the feeling of simply being in love with you.

"I am so in love with you", Peter mumbled against your lips and you felt the heat rise to your cheeks as you deepened the kiss, giggling as Peter kept complimenting you between each kiss.

Peter pulled away and handed you a Spider-Man ring that matched his and your eyes widened in surprise and you placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"It's for when you miss me, I'm always there", Peter kissed your forehead and you started to doze off.

Peter hummed a tune and allowed you to rest your head on his shoulder and he is so happy, he keeps saying that, but he has never been so happy then when he is with you.

"I love you, my muse", Peter whispered as your eyes finally shut closed, you were asleep and Peter realized that he will never love anyone as much as he loves you.