Exhausted || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Warnings: lil suggestiveness, fluff, language

~

You perk up from your couch when you hear the sound of knocking at your window beside the kitchen area. You smile warmly once you realize it's your boyfriend all suited up and crouched down to wave at you. You shuffle over and open the window, murmuring a small "hello" before being engulfed in his arms once he steps inside.

"Missed you," he sighs and stuffs his face into your neck, mask still on.

You chuckle and reach out to slide the window closed, then locking it. "I missed you too, been a couple of days hm. Manage to work things out with Fe?" you murmur and hug him closer, rubbing his back.

He nods and holds you tighter if possible, inhaling your scent with a satisfied sigh. "M' tired, baby."

"I can tell," you whisper and pull away, cupping his covered face. He lets you slowly take off his mask and you frown at the sight of his beat-up face. "Pete," you hesitantly brush a finger against his busted lip and take in his every wound.

"I'm okay," he gives you a weak smile that clearly did not convince you.

"Want me to run a bath and stitch you up?" you let your hand fall down to his chest and smooth out the cool material of the suit. He nods and brings your hand back up to his lips, smooching your soft palm.

"Thanks, bubba," he sighs and snakes his other hand around your waist, cheekily moving his hand lower to grope your ass. You stifle a laugh and kiss his cheek, walking off toward your bathroom. "Love you!" he lazily calls out.

"Love you too," you say back, smiling to yourself as you set things up.

After he soaked in the warm water and the two of you made small talk while you stitched up his major cuts, you both find yourselves in bed wrapped up in each other's embrace.

"I was so fucking tired I took the subway instead of swinging and then this dude fell asleep on my shoulder," Peter mentions, his head on your chest while his body rests on top of your body and in between your legs.

"Mm," you hum in response, chuckling at imagining the sight. "What else happened on your days gone, hm?"

"Can we talk about it later? Just, tell me about you," he whispers and intertwines his hand with yours. You chuckle and nod, proceeding to tell him about your days without him home went.

"Then my stupid ass manager," you start but then hear a soft snore leave his lips, halting your rant. You thread your fingers through his hair and lean down to kiss his forehead. "Night, Bug. Proud of you," you praise with a soft tone, bringing the blanket over the two of you.

He smiles and sighs, murmuring a quiet, "Arachnid," before drifting off to sleep again and causing you to toll your eyes. "And thank you, beautiful. I love you so fucking much. Thank you, for everything."