Accidental || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: smutty themes, nudity, language, flustered!peter

~

You
sorry, I couldn't come, Pete. I had to help dad in the lab.

Peter :)
it's okay, y/n/n. I am not having fun without you tho

You
well third wheeling is never fun, unless MJ is roasting Harry.

Peter :)
I know, but I miss you.

"What's the answer to the last part?" Peter looked up from his phone at MJ's voice, gripping it tightly as he stared at the mess of assignments and papers on his bed around MJ.

He looked down as his phone screen brightened up with a notification of your text.

You
I miss you too. You can come over tomorrow night, dad and Pepper are going on a date ;)

Peter :)
definitely. I haven't seen Morgan in so long.

You
And after putting her to bed we can go to my room ;)

"Um, why are you making a mess on my bed?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, changing the subject and hoping she couldn't tell he was distracted.

"She only makes a mess on my bed, Parker." Harry piped in, flopping on the bed next to MJ.

"You know I didn't mean it like that!" Peter huffed, his cheeks reddening as he shrunk in the bean bag chair he was sitting in.

MJ rolled her eyes as Peter quickly typed back a response.

Peter :)
your bed is so comfy. I'll probably be asleep in a minute

You
or we can ;)

Peter :)
we can what?

You
;)

Peter :)
wut

You
nvm. I am going to take a shower, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

please get some sleep tonight. don't be out too late! AND DON'T DIE.

"Leave him alone, Harry." MJ rolled her eyes as she collected the papers spread over the bed. "He's just too distracted."

Harry hummed in agreement. "Talking to Y/n?"

"Why else would he have that dumb smile on his face?" MJ shook her head. "Of course, it's Y/n. He always has a stupid smile whenever someone even mentions Y/n."

"I am not going to disagree." Peter said, slipping his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Or maybe he had a stupid smile because she sent him nudes." Harry shrugged. "Why else would he stare at his phone screen like that?"

"What?! No, no! She didn't do that!" Peter spluttered, straightening up. "We don't do that!"

"Wait what?" Harry stared at him in bewilderment. "You have never sent each other nudes?"

Peter gulped. You barely had sex like twice. It was all new. Of fucking course you both didn't send each other nudes yet. But he didn't want to let Harry and MJ know about that, he liked keeping the intimate details of your relationship to himself.