Admire || P.P.

Pairing: college!peter x fem!reader

Warnings: boobies, smuttish? fluff, very cute

~

peter rubs the sleep out of his eyes as he he pushes himself up on the couch, yawning as he squints at the sharp light filtering through the curtains in the living room.

his blanket slides down his torso as he looks up at you. he stretches his arms as he watches you make coffee near the kitchen counter, stirring the milk in the cup as you hum a song he can't really remember.

you are wearing a plaid shirt, which Peter recognises immediately as his. the blue shirt clinging to your frame, the top two buttons are unbuttoned, exposing your cleavage.

peter sucks in a breath as he looks away, pushing his hair back as he holds the blanket close to his lap.

"you're awake." his head jerks in your direction, unknowingly mirroring your infectious smile as you saunter over to him with a steaming cup of coffee.

"hey." he mumbles, inhaling sharply as you set down the coffee on the table, crawling in his lap.

"hi." you nudge his red nose with yours, laughing lightly as you thread your fingers through his curls. "feeling better?"

"it's just a cold, y/n/n." he clears his throat, his eyes dropping to your chest, eyeing your exposed skin as you shift on his lap. "I've handled worse."

"I know, Spider-Man." you tease, a heavy sigh leaving his lips as you massage his scalp, pulling his head close to your chest as you drop a kiss on his hair. "but i want to take care of you no matter what. I don't care if it's a fucking stab wound or just a cold."

peter sucks in a breath as his cheeks are coated pink, his ears reddening as he buries his face in your chest. his heart starts racing as he feels your curves on his face, he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth as he hesitantly wraps his arms around your waist.

"are you, uh, are you not wearing a..." he trails off, shyly looking up at you as he points at your chest and you shake your head, a giggle escaping your lips.

"nope." you ruffle his hair, pushing out your chest as you laugh. "no, i am not."

"oh." he whispers, looking away from you as you bite back a laugh but fail as his cheeks tint pink. "oh, okay. that's...cool. fine. perfect..normal."

"you wanna see?" you ask, your hands coming down to your buttons as you eye peter, his cheeks burns as he swallows hard. His eyes are trained on your fingers as you toy with button. "hmm?"

"I...yeah. if you don't mind." peter's breath hitches and his eyes widens when you pop your buttons open, he gawks at the strip of naked skin as you unbutton the shirt, your tits still covered the by the material.

Peter doesn't mind, though. he can still see the valley between your breasts very clearly, and that's enough. it's enough for him to dream and make up scenarios in his head before going to sleep for weeks.

it's more than enough and - oh! you're taking it off, his eyes nearly bug out of his head as the shirt falls off your shoulders, pooling around your waist.

he gulps, gawking at you with a slacked jaw as your nipples harden and you laugh, tapping his chin up to close his mouth.

"wow." he whispers, his hands coming up to touch you but he hesitates, locking eyes with you. you nod, taking his hand in yours and placing it on yourself, your nipple caught between the gap between his fingers. "holy shit."

"you like it?" you ask, smiling softly as he nods his head, his eyes are glued to your chest, his gaze memorising your curves.

"I, uh..." peter starts, biting back his words as he looks down.

"what is it, pete?" you ask, your hand gripping his shoulder as he blushes.

"is there a chance I can get you to sit on my lap, looking all pretty, without a shirt and admire you for hours?" peter asks, his fingers gliding over your nipple as you lean down to press soft kisses on his pink cheeks.

"I think that can be arranged." you laugh into his mouth as you capture his lips in a kiss.

he groans, pinching your nipple that was caught between the gap of his fingers, eliciting a moan out of you. "perfect."