Just a spider || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: mentions of sex, swearing, fluff, kissing

~

Peter smiled up at you sheepishly, a small blush on his cheeks. "I was just—"

"what the fuck - " you pushed the blankets away from you, kicking it down as you slipped out of bed, rushing towards your window. "what the hell are you doing here?" you yelled, helping him climb into your room.

"you were just what?! are you hurt? did you get hurt on patrol again?"

"no, y/n. I am just—"

"why are you so stupid, huh? you dumb fuck, idiot. you always get hurt and then—"

"that's just rude—"

"—you never fucking listen to me. you're so reckless. do you know how worried I am every night you leave for patrolling—"

"y/n—"

"—I never know if you are going to come back. or if your dumb ass is going to get itself killed—"

"I am okay!" he pressed the button in the middle of his chest, letting the suit fall off his shoulders, pooling around his feet, leaving him just in his boxers. "I am perfectly fine!"

"I can see that." you eyed his naked torso shamelessly before clearing your throat. your cheeks burning as you coughed. "what are you doing here? is everything okay?"

"y-yeah." peter said, shifting from foot to foot as he glanced down at himself, a blush creeping up his cheeks. "everything's fine. I just...I just missed you."

"you missed me?" your eyes softened as your voice dropped to a whisper. you barely got to see him in the last week because of school work and his patrolling. and it was taking a toll on you.

you missed talking to him. you missed hearing his voice. you missed his arms and his lips. his soft kisses and whispers. his delicate touch.

the stress of school work, especially with college applications and exams have pushed you both further apart. and it sucked because you started dating barely a month ago. and it scared you that maybe he will lose interest in you. sure, you have been best friends for a few years but not being able to see each other after finally confessing sucked.

"y-yeah." peter rubbed his arm, biting his lip as he looked up at you hesitantly. "I'm sorry, is that weird?"

"no, of course not." you said as you stepped forward and took his hand in yours. you rubbed his cold hand soothingly, trying to warm him up. "I missed you a lot too. like a lot."

"yeah?" he smiled softly. "I just came over because I wanted to see you. I couldn't wait anymore."

"oh?" you smiled teasingly as you glanced down at his chest. "wait—you must be freezing. let me get you some clothes."

peter blushed as he glanced down at himself. "sorry, I—"

"I didn't—shut up!" you turned around, your cheeks warmed up as you rushed to the door.

"It's okay, I mean I was going to see you naked at some point." you blurted out, your eyes widening as peter choked on his spit.

peter spluttered, "um..."

"wait, no! don't go to your room. I don't want your dad to find out I'm here." he rushed towards you, turning you around.

"why not?"

"well, um. I-I don't think he'd be happy about a boy being in your room, you know." he looked away from you, his cheeks dusted pink. "I don't want him to think we're doing something b-bad."

"makes sense." you laughed nervously, gazing up at him. "I missed you a lot."

"I did too." he whispered.

"can I kiss you?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his neck. he nodded and you leaned up, pressing your lips to his. your lips moved against his, swallowing your gasps as he pushed you against the door slightly.

you inhaled sharply as you broke apart. "pick me up."

"hmm?"

"pick me up, pete." you said, rubbing your knee against his thigh and he cursed under his breath as he scooped you up in his arms.

"fuck—" he groaned as his back hit the floor, a small shriek escaping your lips as you hit your head.

his arms were wrapped around your waist as you hooked your legs around his midriff, pressing your lips back to his, peppering kisses to his jaw as he moved back towards bed. he turned around, his foot tangling in your sprawled blankets, he stumbled, loosing his balance—

"you can't even pick me up properly?" you let out a strained laugh as you sat up, rubbing a hand over the bump on your head as peter grunted, sitting up.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry." he stood up on his knees, taking your face in his hands. "are you okay? does it hurt a lot?"

"you're asking me if I am okay? the guy who punched me while boxing last month?"

"you said you wouldn't hold it against me!" he pouted as he rubbed your bump.

you laughed, "it's okay, don't worry—"

"y/n?"

you froze as you heard your dad calling your name, your eyes widening as they landed on peter. the colour drained from his face as he scrambled to his feet, panic rising in his chest.

"fuck—"

"is everything okay? I heard a scream." tony grabbed the doorknob. "I am coming in, alright?"

peter immediately jumped up, sticking to the ceiling as you turned around just when the door opened, revealing a concerned tony.

"is everything okay?"

"yes, dad!" you exclaimed, biting your lip. "everything's fine."

"then why did I hear you scream?"

"oh, I just—it was just a spider." you waved your hand dismissively, resisting the urge to look up at peter.

"wait, what's that?" tony moved you aside, crouching down to pick up the spiderman suit. "Is this—"

his eyes widened as he glanced up at the ceiling.

"hey, mr. stark." peter squeaked.

tony clicked his tongue, glancing at you. "just a spider, huh?"