Pretty || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Warnings: swearing, smut :D !! peter being cute

~

"Y/n, are you sure?" Peter asked, his eyes glassy and wide. He was sprawled over you, his knee in between your legs, holding them apart.

His hands were on either side of your head, lips swollen and pink from the kissing. Your cheeks heated up as you nodded, squirming underneath him with your hands on the hem of your hoodie.

You were doing homework. That's why you came over to his apartment. He was going to help you with your Spanish homework because you have been whining about how you were going to fail the class. And Peter, the loving boyfriend he was, offered to help you.

But the minute May left for work, you pushed the books aside and pulled him over you. You kissed for a while, his head dipping down to your neck and sucking bruises on your skin. You tugged at his hair as his hand hesitantly squeezed your clothed tits.

And now here you were, ready to take your shirt off.

"Yep, I am sure." You pecked his lips, sitting up as you pulled the hoodie over your head, discarding it on the floor.

Peter gulped as your lace covered tits came into view. His mouth watering at the sight. He looked up at you with hesitant eyes as his cheeks dusted pink, the tips of his ear turning red.

Fuck, you looked beautiful.

"It's...it's really pretty." Peter whispered, motioning towards your chest. His heart squeezed as you stifled a laugh. Was he not supposed to say that?

Oh god, did he make you uncomfortable? But if you were uncomfortable, you wouldn't laugh. Wait, now he was feeling dumb. He didn't know how to react when his girlfriend showed him her tits for the first time.

"I like it too." You laughed, your finger curling around the strap of your bra, slipping it off your shoulder. "I got it from Victoria secret. You know the shop you always look away from whenever we go out?"

Peter blushed, still eyeing your bra strap. Were you taking it off for him? Even if you weren't, he could at least see your bare shoulder. And shoulders were nice too.

He didn't complain. At least he got see something.

"I wasn't talking about the...bra." He looked away from you when he whispered out the last word. Your eyes darkened as your hands went behind your back. Peter caught the movement of your arms from the corner of his eyes.

Wait, were you...?

Were you actually going to take it off?

"Oh, then what were you talking about?" You teased as you unclasped the bra, holding his gaze as the lace material fell from your chest and in your lap. He gawked at you, opening his mouth to say something but closing it again.

"Fuck." Peter cursed under his breath as his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He licked his lips as he shifted towards you, a hesitant hand reached for you. He was mesmerized by you, his eyes glued to your chest as he gulped. "Can I...?"

"Touch?" You asked, biting your lip as Peter looked up, staring into your eyes as he nodded eagerly. You giggled, causing the blush on his cheeks to deepen. "Go ahead, baby boy."

He nibbled on his bottom lip as he poked your boob, shying away from it at the softness. You laughed, taking his hand in yours and placing it on yourself.

He gulped as he squeezed, his eyes widened. He gaped at you in awe, he squeezed again, his thumb brushing against your nipple. You squeaked as he pinched your nipple, a low moan escaping your lips as his other hand grabbed your other boob.

"Sorry, does it hurt?" He asked, his eyes filled with worry. You shook your head, your cheeks heating up.

"No, it, uh, it feels good." You choked out, biting your lip as he smiled.

"Do I make you feel good?" He asked, his voice was strained and raspy. He tweaked your nipple, earning a breathy moan from you.

"Yeah, Peter, you make me feel so good—" You sucked in a breath as he leaned down to place a feathery kiss on your boobs. You shivered as his warm breath fanned against your skin.

"You, uh, you like it?" You asked, trying to maintain your composure but failing as he looked up with his brown, doe eyes.

"It's really soft." He squeezed it again, your cheeks heating up as he looked down at them. "And comforting. God, I just want to—"

"Peter." You moaned, your fingers threading in his curls as he he licked around your nipple. You gasped softly as he licked over your pebbled bud, sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Your hand slipped down his neck, clutching his shirt as he moaned around you, your head tipped back, a loud moan escaping your lips as peter smirked, feeling confident as you mewled underneath him.

"So pretty." Peter mumbled around you, tweaking your other nipple as his teeth grazed the one in his mouth, his other hand holding your smooth back, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath as you pulled his head up. Peter wiped his wet lips as you cupped his cheeks. His fingers pushed your hair off your shoulder as you pulled him in for a kiss.

You gripped his collar, deepening the kiss as you crawled in his lap, your bare chest brushing against his clothes. His hands gripping your waist as he inhaled sharply when your nipples poked him through his thin shirt.

"Peter? Y/n?" Your eyes widened as you broke the kiss. Your gaze falling upon Peter's frightened expression as you tried to push yourself off Peter's lap but he pulled you in.

"Wha—?"

"Kids! I'm back and I got some meatballs from that Korean place you love—"

"May!" Peter yelled, pulling you to his chest as he wrapped his arms around your half naked body. You buried your face in his neck, not even bothering to look up at May's horrified expression as Peter's arms tightened around you. "Don't you know how to knock?!"

"Sorry, sorry." She muttered, offering Peter a sheepish smile as your heart pounded in your chest. "I—uh, use protection, kids."

Peter let go off you, his cheeks burning red as the door closed. Your cheeks heated up as you looked away from him.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have grabbed you like that." Peter broke the silence, leaning down to snatch your hoodie from the floor. "Here."

He handed you your hoodie and you took it from him, your cheeks heating up as you peered up at him. You mumbled a soft 'thanks' and he offered you a tight lipped smile.

"It's okay." You laughed nervously, pulling the hoodie over your head. "I didn't really want your aunt to see my boobs. So, you did the right thing."

Peter bit his lip, pointing at your bra. "Are you not going to wear that?"

You glanced at the lace material, your lips curling up in a half smile. "How about you keep it until our next time?"

"There is going to be a next time?" Peter asked, his eyes lighting up as you laughed.

"If you come over tonight." You wrapped your arms around his neck as he held his breath. "We might have a next time which hopefully won't be interrupted by your aunt."

"Okay." He whispered. "I mean, I have patrolling tonight but I think New York can handle it for one day."

"Peter?" Peter rolled his eyes, a groan escaping his lips as May knocked on the door. "There is a packet of condoms in the bottom cabinet in the bathroom. You can use that. And if you bought your own then—"

"May!"