Sweetheart || P.P.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!reader

Warnings: kissing, swearing, flirting

~

Peter sipped his coffee as he looked over at you. You were laying on the bed with your face buried in your pillow. you groaned into the pillow kicking your leg into the mattress in frustration.

"what's...going on?" tony asked, his head peeped in through the door. his brows were furrowed in a frown.

"she's going through something." peter tried to be as vague as possible. you made him promise not to tell anyone that you didn't study for your spanish test when you asked him to help you study.

"and what exactly is that?"

"nothing dad. just go away." you grumbled as you sat up, pushing your hair out of your face. you slipped off the bed and slammed the bathroom door shut behind you as you entered.

"please say you didn't kick up my daughter." tony warns.

"I wish." peter said nonchalantly and glanced at the shut bathroom door. "this one's worse. she didn't study for the spanish test."

"is this the spanish test she said she studied for before she went on the mission with nat?"

"yep."

"so she lied?"

"mr. stark...not now. she's already stressed."

"I'll leave this one to you then." tony said and peter pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'll handle it." he said and tony gave him a sympathetic look before he slipped out of the door.

now, it was almost two in the morning—

"what the fuck is a lámpara?"

"it's a lamp. y/n."

you sighed as you scribbled it down in your notebook.

"I don't—It's too much. I can't do this." you mumbled as you rubbed your face in frustration. your legs were aching from sitting in the same position for hours.

"Yes you can." peter said as he pushed the workbook in front of you. "we just have to go over a few chapters. you'll be fine."

"but I don't know shit about this subject. why did I take it again? this was supposed to be easy." you chewed on your chapped lips and Peter tapped your thigh to get you to stop like he always did.

"It's a language. It's different from science. everyone is good at different subjects. and we can't do anything about that." he placed the pen in your hand. "all we can do now is study."

you breathed heavily as your vision blurred with tears. you were tired and you just wanted to sleep. but you also couldn't afford to fail this test. you've never failed.

"okay. I'll just ask a few easy questions before we go over the last chapter. what's a pencil called in spanish?"

"el...pencil?"

"lápiz, y/n."

"yeah...yeah of course. lápiz. I know."

"do you think mrs. gonzalez will let you take the test some other time?"

"she fucking hates me, peter. fucking puta."

"that you know?!"

"that's all I know apparently." you said before peter looked at you soft eyes. You noticed the dark circles under his eyes and his tensed body. His back was to the headboard of the bed and he was leaning over the notebook looking ready to fall asleep.

He was staying up for you. He was leaving everything just to make sure you were prepared enough for a dumb spanish test. He always put you first, and now you were feeling guilty for making him stay up when he could catch up on some sleep.

"I love you, sweetheart. but you are going to fail." as soon as the words left his lips you perked up.

"sweetheart?" you peered at him curiously and his eyes widened in panic as a blush settled on his cheeks.

"I-I meant, I mean it just kinda slipped I—"

You crawled into his lap. his breath hitched as your arms circled around his neck. your sleep shorts rode up your thighs as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"say that again." you whispered against his lips and his hands came up to rest on your waist.

"sweetheart." he mumbled against your lips before you clashed your lips against his.

Your hand clutched the front of his shirt as his grip tightened on your waist, you slipped your tongue between his parted lips, licking over his chapped lips.

He broke apart, breathing heavily as he placed his forehead on yours. you opened your eyes to look into his caramel eyes and he smiled shyly at you.

"you like it when I call you sweetheart?" he breathed out and your heart melted. His voice was sweet like honey and so pure. It filled your stomach with butterflies as you grinned at him.

"I love it when you call me sweetheart." you said and he laughed nervously.

"so does that mean I can call you sweetheart now?"

"you can call me anything." you said as you pecked his lips again. "you are so—"

"I know you guys are studying but you need to take breaks and—my god!" tony stopped in his tracks with the cups of hot chocolate in his hands as peter pushed you off him. You yelped as you rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

"you call this studying?! I thought you were studying for the spanish test!"

"you told him?" you yelled as you sat up and peter looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"mr. stark!" peter cried. "you said you won't tell anyone!"

you stood up, dusting your shorts. you glared at peter before you pushed past your dad and out of the room.

"we never had that agreement, kid. don't blame this one on me." tony said sternly and peter stumbled out of the bed.

"y/n!" he called out. "sweetheart listen to me."

"you don't get to call me that, parker." you scoffed and tony raised an eyebrow at him. "you've lost your sweetheart privileges, from now on you can only refer to me by stark."

"this is all your fault mr. stark!"