CH: 7 What do you think?

(Faith POV)

I was cooking in the kitchen for Liam; it's been a while since I've cooked.

Well. After all, I'm dead.

Who the hell I'll be cooking for.

I let out a small laugh; I am shocked that the practice I did is coming in handy.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked me.

"I just find it amusing that I am cooking as a ghost," I said as I continued to do what I was doing.

"Pam mentioned something while I was talking to her that had me thinking," Liam said.

I turned around to face him.

He was staring at me with a serious expression.

"Hm, okay. What did Pam say?" I asked him

"She said if you came from a successful, rich family and went missing, you would have had worldwide coverage," Liam said, causing me to give him a small smile.

"Do you think that's all she was trying to say?" I asked him.

"Oh, no, she most likely was hinting at the ethnicity issue too. If you come from a successful family, you'll get coverage; if you're white and come from a successful family, you'll get a lot of coverage." Liam said bluntly, taking me off guard.

"If you were a white woman who came from a successful, wealthy family and went missing, you would get worldwide coverage. For example, if one of my sisters went missing. The whole United States of America would know; if I went missing or any of my brothers, it would be the same thing." Liam said; he was staring at me with a sad expression on his face.

"Yes, it's true. Honestly, Pam would get a little more coverage than me but not equal to the coverage that you and your siblings would get. Pam being a working-class white woman who is married, would get her a little more coverage than me but sometimes the news picks and choose, for example. Pam and I grew up in the system, so we didn't come from a loving, successful, wealthy family. Pam was in foster care because of her family issues; she is a product of rape and incest. The only reason I am telling you this is because I know Pam isn't someone to hide the fact, and she wouldn't mind if I told you. " I said to him, watching his eyes widened with a shocked expression.

"Pam and I grew up together because we were in the same foster care home. Like she said before, we are practically sisters. No, we are sisters, and we've learned many things about each other over the years of being together. Pam and I have been in the system since we were eight years old. Our history isn't butterflies and rainbows. It's pretty sad. So, let's say Pam went missing around the same time one of your sisters went missing. Who do you think would get more coverage?" I asked Liam.

"My sister obviously would get more coverage to Pam; my sister comes from a wealthy loving family, that is successful. Hell, my family has even been on Forbes, so has our businesses and brand. So, my sisters, any of them would get more coverage than a white woman who's been in the system since eight years old and is a product of rape and incest. The world of society doesn't really care about that when it comes to news coverage, it's discussed, but it's a taboo conversation that has to be forced to be discussed." Liam said.

I nodded my head, agreeing with what he said.

"Now, If Pam and I were to go missing around the same time, who do you think would get more coverage?" I asked Liam, curious about his answer.

"Pam still would, because Pam is also married, so I don't know the status of her husband, but because she is married and is a woman that was trying to have a family with her husband, she would get a little more coverage because of her status currently and her ethnicity as well. You would also get coverage because of how everything is going on now, people speaking more about this issue, but it wouldn't be as worldwide coverage as anyone in my family would get." Liam said.