CH: 14 This is taking long

(Liam POV)

The following person on the list is Richard, the guy Faith mentioned; I put a star next to his name and the other guy as well, the one whose name is Nate; these two were somewhat similar in how Faith described them, and I would be seeing them back to back from each other.

Richard works at a food market, and Nate works at a nursing home.

I could do some grocery at the food market, but I have yet to figure out what I would do for the nursing home.

I mean, I don't exactly have someone I would admit in a nursing home.

I looked at the baked goods that were sitting on the passenger seat. I was glad I had a cool igloo in my car; it was a gift from my parents, and it managed to keep my things nice, cool, and sometimes cold; I had placed the cheesecake, cake, and cookies in there.

I pulled into the parking lot of the food market; it seemed to be a trendy one as there were a lot of cars in the parking lot.

"Oh gosh, it looks like it is going to be pack in there," I said as I took a look outside my car window.

I got out of the car, locking my doors with my car keys, and walked towards the market.

I grabbed a shopping cart and made my way into the aisles, putting things that I wanted at the house in my shopping cart. I walked into the house deco aisle and placed some stuff in the shopping cart that I thought Faith would like; I got some things for her.

I walked into the snack and cookies aisle, grabbing another pack of Oreos, placing it in my cart as well.

Alright, so now where will I be able to find this Richard? My shopping cart is getting pretty full, but it's everything that I'm going to need anyway and some stuff for Faith as well.

I could try walking around and going through different aisles to see if I could find anyone that fits the description that Faith gave me.

This is different from the others; it was a slight hunch on hoping the others still work at the places that they were working in before Faith disappeared, but this might be different, this guy worked in a food market, who's to say he'll still be here if he is that's great. Still, if not, I'll have to figure out another way to find him.

I made my way into each aisle to see if any worker fit the description Faith gave me or if they had the name, Richard.

"I should get some ice cream and get some keep your items cold bags as well," I said to myself; I walked towards the freezer but waited beside it because one of the workers was stacking up the freezer with some of my favorite ice creams.

"Sorry, sir, just give me a few minutes." The man said.

"It's no problem," I said.

I looked around the aisle to keep myself occupied.

"Alright, I am done." The man said, pulling himself away from the freezer door.

We made eye contact, and my stare moved to his name tag.

"Oh, thank you, Richard," I said.

He nodded his head and turned to fill up the other freezer.

How the hell do I talk to this guy, this was the same Richard that Faith was talking about, but it's not like it's easy to pick up a conversation with someone like this, especially when that person is doing their job.

Usually, people in retail just want to do their job and move on, not talk to customers.

Well, I guess I could ask him where something is, but that won't help me get anything out of him; it'll just have him answer my question and let me know.

Shit, this is going to be one of the tough ones for sure.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Richard asked me, looking at me.

"Oh, sorry. I was wondering what else I should buy in the store. You know when you don't write a list, thinking that you'll be able to remember everything, but you end up not remembering everything as you thought you would?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Yes, I understand what you mean," Richard said, pushing his frame closer to his face; his shaggy blonde hair was blocking his frame, and he just ended up pushing his hair back.

"Yeah, I'm new here, so it's a new place for me," I said.

"I see," Richard said.

Uh....

Okay, what do I do now?

"I can help you find some things around the store." He said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Oh, you don't have to; I don't want to trouble you," I said to him.

"It's fine; I think if I were new, I would want someone to help, I tend to be quiet and shy, though, so I can sense that in other people. I'll be right back." He said, walking away with the cart that he was using for the loading.

Oh, thank goodness I haven't had it too hard with some of these people, but how do I talk to him about Faith? What do I ask him to get him to talk about her, hmm?

Maybe, I could go back to the house stuff and bring up looking for some good antiques? Yeah, that should do it, okay. I'll do that.

Richard came back into the aisle I was in.

"Okay, so what were you looking for?" He asked me.

"I was looking for some more house things, I managed to get some deco, but I wanted to see more options," I said to him; he nodded his head.

"Well, I do know this store that you can also look into after showing you the home decor we have here; they sell really nice antiques," Richard said as we headed into the deco aisle.

"Oh, you don't say?" I asked, smiling.

"Tell me more," I said to him.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yes, Richard, tell us more.

How do you, Dolls, think the convo will go?

Give it a VOTE & COMMENT

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu