CH: 22 If you want to

(Faith POV)

He wants me to sleep here?

With him?

On the same bed?

Gosh, he's fucking cute.

"If it's too weird for you, you don't have to; I was just suggesting it," Liam said.

"No, it's not that; I was just thinking how bold of you to ask me that," I said, giving him a chuckle as well.

His eyes widened, and I noticed that his face was starting to turn pink.

"Well, I decided to be bold about things now, especially knowing that you like me," Liam said.

"Hmm, okay, we'll just to let you know, I won't be one hundred percent sleeping; I can't sleep in this state as you can sleep. So, as long as you're okay with that, then we are good." I said to him.

"Oh, no, I'm fine with that." He said.

"Hmm, okay," I said nervously.

I walked towards the bed, on the empty side, and laid down.

I turned to face him, to find him staring at me already.

I didn't even notice when he moved to lay on the bed either.

He was staring at me so intensely.

"You know what I am excited about?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I am the first guy that you probably shared a bed with," Liam said with a smirk on his face.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're the first. I can't remember if I ever slept with my parents, so I think you're the first for sure that I've ever shared a bed with for sure." I said to him, his eyes widened with excitement.

Something like this made him this happy?

"What were you like when you were younger? I imagine you were pretty popular." I asked Liam.

"You're actually correct; I was popular, but I did pick my friends wisely growing up and still do; the friends that I was friends with in school are still my friends till this day," Liam said.

"What were you like in school?" Liam asked me.

"I was quiet; I didn't care about making a lot of friends and only was friends with Pam; of course, a lot of people wanted to be my friends, but some of them were fake, and I didn't have time to deal with fake people," I said, letting out a sigh.

I hated high school, and I never met anyone that honestly liked high school.

"I bet you had a lot of people that didn't like you for no reason, huh?" Liam asked me.

"Oh, yeah. You have no idea, I had people that would spread rumors about me, with things that were not even close to being true, and then I had people trying so hard just to be my friend that I could sense the immediate fakeness from them. I also had genuine people who wanted to be my friends as well." I said truthfully.

"Do you think you had trust issues?" Liam asked me.

Trust issues.

"I think I did, I wasn't trying to have any trust issues, but it sort of came; I grew up not trusting anyone in the system, I've seen and heard some mess up things, so I was very cautious with my surroundings," I told him.