CH: 13 Let's get through the list

(Liam POV)

Okay, the first person on the list is the dealership guy, Raymond. The guy who couldn't take a hint that Faith wasn't interested. The same guy that would say that Faith was playing hard to get.

"Turn left on Jackson Street." The GPS said.

This guy works at a Ford Dealership; that's was when Faith was still alive; I'm hoping he still works there; I'm hoping they all can be found in the places I have on the list.

"Your destination is on your right." The GPS said; I pulled into the big Ford dealership and parked my car.

"I'm not really into Fords, but I'm not actually here to buy a car anyway," I say to myself as I get out of my car.

I walked towards the entrance of the Ford Dealership, looking at my surroundings.

"Hello, are you looking for someone a car, or do you have an appointment?" I turned around, and a black man who was six feet tall stood in front of me. He was wearing a collared shirt and black pants. He smiled at me and walked towards me.

"Oh, yes. I was interested in looking for a Ford car that would be convenient for road trips; it's my first time in a Ford Dealership; I'm not normally a fan of them." I said to him.

"Is there anyone that would be able to help me?" I asked him, looking around.

"I can; my name is Raymond." He said, bringing my attention back to him.

"Really? How long have you been with Ford?" I asked him.

"I've been working here for about five years now. So, I could show you cars that I'm sure you'll be interested in." He said, leading me towards the lot filled with cars.

This had to be the Raymond that Faith was talking about; I paid attention to him as he continued to speak about the different cars.

"Man, you're tall." He said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I bet the ladies flock at you." He said, laughing; I held the urge to roll my eyes at what he said.

Flock?

What the fuck?

"If I were your height, I would use it to my advantage." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"A lot of women are attracted to the taller men," Raymond said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You're also tall, so I'm sure women are attracted to you," I said to him.

"Yeah, but there was only one woman I had found myself interested in, but she never gave me a chance; at first, I would pick on her and said she was just playing hard to get, but that wasn't it. She just wasn't interested in me, and me being me, didn't give up." Raymond said, causing my eyes to widen on the fact that he was openly talking about this.

"People don't like hearing that, especially if they tell someone that they're not interested," I said to him bluntly.

"Yeah, it took it happening to me for me to realize it," Raymond said.

"Are you new here?" He asked me.

"Yes? Why?" I asked.

"Well, you honestly don't look like someone who has lived here; people that live here are more familiar with this dealership, so they wouldn't need any help with where to go around the car lot, and I am assuming that the Cadillac over there is yours." He said.