CH: 31 Happy Halloween

(Faith POV)

It was Halloween day, and of course, there was no decoration outside the house, but none of us had time to, especially with all of the things that happened. Even when Liam moved into the house in September, I didn't think he would have time to do any decorating, but still, we were planning on passing out candies to the kids who were going to be out trick or treating.

The past few days, was a lot to go through, but I knew it was coming. My first day going back to the antique shop was what I was looking forward to, and I was nervous about going back to work.

My life has changed after everything that's happened, and part of me was worried that I wouldn't be able to go back to how I was with my store. Of course, that went out the window the minute I pulled into the parking lot; there were welcome back signs outside waiting for me and flowers; I was surprised by all of this, but when I realized that they were all from the people the men I have mentioned to Liam, about maybe being the suspect, I started to tear up, these people were the ones who helped give Liam the information to be able to help find me.

I wasn't surprised when they all started to show up throughout the day to check up on me, speaking to me more as well, and everything was going back to normal. Well, almost going back to normal, I still had to go to trial as a victim for the fucking bastard; it disgusted me every single time I had to look at him; us being in the same courtroom bothered me, but still, I held on and continued too. I wanted to get justice, not only for me but for my parents and the grandparents I never got to meet.

"The house items are coming together," Liam said; I was in the living room and had just put some of the picture frames up.

I even had pictures of Liam and me as a couple around the house; Liam couldn't wait to take photos of me as soon as I became a human again. Honestly, he takes pics of me every time he gets the chance to.

"It is; thank goodness we are done unpacking my things as well; thank you so much for the help," I said, turning around to face him; I let out a laugh once I saw him.

Liam was already wearing his Halloween costume.

"You like my costume?" He asked, smiling; he turned around, showing me all of his angles which caused me to laugh again.

"I do like it, a lot. I must say, I love the way the suit fits your body as well." I said, staring at his costume; Liam was dressed as Jack skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas.

"I thought it would fit our theme." He said, walking closer to me.

"Our theme?" I asked him, smiling at him.

"Yes, we are simply meant to be, of course." He said, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed at how corny Liam was being, but I have to admit that it was adorable to hear from him.

"Yes, we are simply meant to be. Can't deny that." I said, pressing a kiss on his lips.

"Now, I guess the costume that you picked out for me was Sally?" I asked him; I had Liam decide what we should be for Halloween since he was eager for us to dress up for the Halloween holiday.

It made me happy that Liam got excited about doing things together with me.

I look forward to doing many things with him, and it makes me happy the Liam is my boyfriend, the first person I have ever been in a relationship with.

"Yes, of course, you would be Sally, the other half of me. I got your costume ready, but I wanted to get dressed and keen early, also to see your facial expression on how I look." He said.