CH: 17 He's Back

CH: 17 He's Back

(Faith POV)

When Liam left me home alone, I was immediately worried when hours went by, and he wasn't home yet; many things crossed my mind.

What if someone hurt him? I felt immediately guilty that I dragged him into this.

I don't think I am someone who would be able to deal with Liam getting hurt, so when I saw him walked inside the house, pushing what looked to be a shopping cart. I couldn't hold it back, and before I knew, I had him against the wall.

I could tell he was taken off guard, and he did an excellent job at calming me down about it, but I was still worried about him.

I was worried and confused because how is it that I care this much about someone I just met.

So, now here I was helping him unload the things he bought; it was distracting me from the feelings I was currently feeling right now.

"So, go ahead, tell me," I said to him as we filled up some of the cabinets.

"Okay, so the first person I met was Raymond, and he was worried about your case," Liam said, catching my attention.

Liam told me how he drove to the dealership to meet Raymond and how they got to talking about my case and everything Raymond said.

"He said he had to learn that the way he was flirting with you wasn't right and that it took him having someone flirting with him the same way to understand it," Liam said.

"Hmm, I see. He isn't a bad guy, more silly than anything else really, and of course, he was full of himself. Still, when you were gone, I kept thinking about everyone I mentioned to you and everyone you had on the list, but for some reason, I just feel like none of them have anything to do with me being a ghost." I said to Liam, I was looking at him, and he didn't even look surprised about what I said.

"So, you figured it out too, huh?" I asked him.

He let out a sigh.

"Let me just tell you about what everyone I spoke to had to say and everything I learned from meeting them," Liam said as he gave me his full attention.

Liam broke down each meeting to me and everything that he spoke about with the others in the discussion; he told me what everyone had to say about me; it honestly made me a little teary, even though I tried to keep myself closed off from others they still felt like I was a nice person that they wanted to be around.

"I met with everyone, except the pharmacist guy Jimmy, as he passed away," Liam said, taking me off guard.

"What, how?" I asked him.

When Liam told me how he died, my mouth dropped open.

"That damn flirt, I can't believe he died that way," I said, shaking my head.

It was sad but fit Jimmy's personality; I suppose; going down with a hot young babe with him is something that I honestly feel like he would say.

"So, he was the only one I was unable to meet, so now I am going to show you this picture, everyone that you have mentioned on the list is in this picture, except for Richard, because he is the one that took the picture, remember I told you that the reason why Richard was behaving that way was that someone was following you, and also happened to have been a regular," Liam said taking out his cell phone.

I nodded my head because when he had told me everything that Ricard said, I was taken off guard, it wasn't something I was expecting to hear, and I wish Richard could have told me about this before because I would have believed him.