CH: 24 We'll find her.

(Liam POV)

We were all sitting in the dining room; I couldn't believe that it's been confirmed that I could see ghosts. Honestly, I thought Faith would be the only ghost that I would see; I looked at everyone that Rosemary came with.

Especially ones that she mentioned were ghosts and spirits.

How did they die? How come they're still here?

I wanted to ask, and as much as I am curious, and can see myself coming to care for these people and become friends.

Faith has my main focus right now.

"Okay, Liam, I brought my laptop, so if you could transfer the files that your brother Evans sent you, that would be great," Rosemary said.

I did what she asked.

I was pulling out my laptop as well so I could look into the files my brother sent me while Rosemary was.

"Okay, I'm going to go over the files out loud. Is that fine?" Rosemary asked Faith.

"Yes, it's fine." Faith said.

"Okay, so the first file that we have here is the notes from the investigation on the crime scene, which was Faith's parents' home; it says that there is evidence that the suspect made himself comfortable in Faith's house, especially Faith's bedroom closet," Rosemary said out loud.

"Does it say how he could have got in?" Jamison asked.

"It says here that the responding officers and the investigators were unaware how he got in; it even says that they questioned Faith to see if she was the person who let him in the house or not," I said, reading the following information from where both Rosemary and I were.

"I didn't let him in." Faith said.

"We know. So he must've got in somehow." Rosemary said, writing a note on her notepad.

"The responding detectives continued to search the home with the crime scene investigators, obtaining DNA, but it seems like the suspect barely left anything; when they questioned Faith, Faith responded that he always wore gloves," I said, reading the following part.

"Faith, is there anything else that he did or wore that you can remember that you ignored as a kid?" Rosemary asked.

"Not really; he was always all about me and listened to everything I had to say, whether it was about school or not making friends at school." Faith said, tilting her head.

"He always smelled like flowers, though." Faith said, playing with her crown.

"It says that they brought Faith in to be questioned further and to have a sketch done as well of the suspect description that Faith gave; while Faith was there having that done, crime scene investigators were still in the house with other forensic team trying to find anything that could help them be able to figure out more about the suspect," I said.

"Were they aware of how the suspect left the house?" One of the ghosts that Rosemary came with spoke. Hailey was her name.

"It says that they think the suspect must've left through the front door," I said, reading the notes.

"Hmm," Hailey said as if she was in deep thought.

"What's up, Hails?" Rosemary asked.

"I think he was comfortable in the house. See, he felt comfortable, I'm sure roaming the house, and being in Faith's bedroom, he could have done anything bad to Faith, and I'm sure you're all aware of what I mean by that, strangers being in others home with children never end well." Hailey said.