CH: 30 My life back plus more

(Faith POV)

I stood in front of the door, the front door of the house.

Taking a breath and taking everything in, it's been a rough time.

After waking up from the three-week coma, I stayed in the hospital for two days, and after two days, the doctor gave me the okay.

When I left the hospital, reporters were everywhere, trying to talk to me and ask me questions; I did make sure I stated how I felt about the coverage of my case and how my case wasn't handled the best way. Some people did report the suspect as a suspicious person, but the officers didn't follow through with it. I also let the reporters know that any of them could have taken the chance to look into my case, to get enough coverage and help spread the word, that they decided not to, now that I've been found, they all want to get a statement from me?

I gave the statement that I gave and called it a day.

Now, I was entering my home.

"You look relieved," Liam said, closing the door behind us.

"I am, ugh. It feels good to be alive." I said, walking to the living room and throwing myself on the couch.

"It feels so good," I said.

I heard Liam let out a laugh and put the keys away.

He walked towards me and smiled.

"Good, and it feels good to have you here, as a human." He said, sitting down on the couch.

He left my legs up and put them on his lap.

"I'm so glad Pam never got rid of any of my stuff; she just put them in storage," I said, letting out a sigh.

When Pam came to see me at the hospital with her husband after hearing I was awake, they both burst out crying.

It felt so good to see them both, and of course, as soon as I saw them crying, I burst out crying as well. I got to touch Pam's belly and felt so much joy.

Her asking me to be the God Mother of her child made me so happy; she immediately told me that she was going to give me my antique store back, as well.

I had everything back now, my store, my antiques, the house I will be living in with Liam.

I know everyone in the area have heard about the story of me being found, alive so I won't be surprised that as soon as I get back to work, that there will be more customers than usual, but that's fine with me, as long as they buy and keep business moving. That's all that matters, and I get the chance to see how the renovation at the store is doing.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," I said; Liam had taken off one of my shoes and was massing my foot.

"I had a feeling you needed this." He said.

"I did, thank you. Feel free to spoil me; I'll do the same for you." I said to him.

"I believe that, especially when you took the time to cook for me before," Liam said.

"Wow, Liam. You're good at that." I said, letting out a peaceful noise.

"Yeah, funny story; I took massage classes because I wanted to learn how to give good massages," Liam said, having a smile on his face.

My eyes widened.

"Oh, wow. I'm going to take advantage of that." I said, letting out a giggle.

"Feel free too; I am yours after all," Liam said in a low voice.