Epilogue

Epilogue

One year later

(Liam Pov)

Many things happened, good things, though. Faith and I were very much happy and in love with each other, the case ended up with the freak getting life in prison; immediately from all the amount of evidence that was given, the jury didn't bother taking too long with giving him the guilty verdict, and from what I've heard, he's been getting special treatment from some horrible inmates in prison.

It serves him right.

My life with Faith has been going wonderfully, and now it's going to get even better.

I was currently standing, breathing in and out, and I was nervous but nervous in a good way.

"You got this, don't be so nervous; everything is going to be fine," My best friend Anthony said, standing behind me.

"Yes, exactly; I didn't think you would be this nervous, Liam." My brother said, who I am sure was standing next to Anthony with a smirk on his face.

"I knew that he would be nervous; it's Liam, after all." My other brother said.

I rolled my eyes at what was said as I heard more comments from my other brothers and just stared straight ahead.

Today is a beautiful day, Liam.

The music started to play, and I watched as the two doors opened, revealing Faith in her wedding dress, and she looked beautiful.

I smiled as she made eye contact with me; the smile that appeared on Faith's face had me even more excited watching her walk down the aisle.

We are getting married.

Faith and I continued our eye contact the whole time she was walking down the aisle.

She handed her boutique of Daisies to Pam, who was her maid of honor.

The marriage officiant spoke.

"Gather here today; on October 31st, we have Liam and Faith-" I stopped paying attention to what was being said and was focusing my attention on Faith, who was just smiling at me; she raised a brow, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

She probably knew I wasn't even listening.

"The vows." The marriage officiant said.

"I'll go first." Faith said, taking out a notebook paper.

"Liam, thank you for coming into my life; I am very grateful for having you in it; I feel happy when I'm with you, butterflies; there's not a day that goes by that I don't smile whenever. I am with you. You're my hero; I am forever grateful for the day you moved into my home and for the day you found me with the help of our friends and family. You're the first person I fell in love with, and I can say with confidence that I will only ever be in love with you, as there will be no one else. I love you; I love your laughs, the way you try to fight off sleep whenever we are watching t.v late at night, knowing that I'll have to be the one that gets you to bed. The way you dance, the way you get eager whenever we start something new together, I love the way you talk in your sleep, the way you snore even though you claim that you don't." Faith said, letting out a laugh.

"That's because I don't," I said; everyone in the room laughed, causing me to turn to look at them; my mother avoided my eyes as she was the main one who laughed a little too loudly.

"Sure, honey." Faith said, giving me a smirk.

She continued to read her vow to me.

"You're my treasure, and I will continue to treasure for the rest of our lives, even when we are ghosts, you're my soul mate, the other half of my soul, and ever since I've found, I felt nothing but joy. I simply love you, and I am honored to be your wife."