CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go

(Faith POV still)

I looked around the room to see if anything had changed from the last time I saw it. I analyzed everything my eyes would land on. The freak added new furniture in the room; the closet across the bed I was in was filled with clothes—more clothes, from when I last saw. I lowered my gaze on the new outfit I was wearing; I wasn't wearing this before. So, I guess after he placed the flower crown on me from that time, he also decided to change my clothes as well.

How many times has he changed my clothes? The question itself brought me so much disgust.

I looked over to the small table filled with bags of clothes and other things, I assumed.

Clothes I'm sure that he would dress me up in.

While he's not here, I need to see if I will be able to move.

I tried to see if I could move my fingers; I felt so weak, so powerless.

How many times did he drug me?

How many dosages did he give me?

Enough to make sure that I would remain in a vegetable state.

Come on, Faith, see if you can move those fingers of yours.

Come on; you can do it.

My finger twitched and moved.

My eyes widened.

Oh my god, I'm getting some feeling; I think it's starting to wear off; maybe that's why I woke up?

But, I can still feel physically weak. It's like, I'm fatigued.

The bedsheets had a particular smell; they smelled freshly out of the laundry.

He must have recently washed them.

He probably moves me around like a freaking play Doll.

I hope they find me soon, now that I am back in my body. This is weirder for me; before, I thought I was dead and had no idea how I died, only to find out that I am not dead, but alive in a coma state, but now that I am awake, with all that information that I know now.

I want to be found immediately, this freak; how am I going to handle him doing what he does to me and with me, this way?

The only way to do that is to pretend that I am still in a coma.

I don't know where I am, and I am in no way strong enough to leave this place on my own; hell, I just managed to get some movement in my fingers.

There's nothing I can do; I just have to wait for everyone else to do the work on finding me.

I heard footsteps coming, and I quickly closed my eyes, a lock noised came, and the door opened.

So he locks the door from the outside?

Even if I could move, I wouldn't be able to get out of the room with no way of unlocking it.

He was humming again, the same tune earlier.

"These candles are perfect for the room." I heard him say; I listened to a couple of click noises, and a smell started to fill the room.

Did he just light up candles?

"I'm so glad I managed to use my bath and body works candles before they expired." He said, walking around.

Oh, thank goodness bath and body works are still around; I can't wait to get out of this hell hole and binge shop there.