CH: 23 She's panicking

(Liam POV)

The look on Faith's face was a look of panic; she was going to start freaking out soon.

"Faith, listen, just remain calm, okay," I told her, but she wasn't looking at me. Instead, she was looking at her hands.

"Liam, you went through me like I wasn't there like I was a g-" Faith stopped herself from finishing her sentence and made eye contact with me.

"I don't understand; I don't understand what's going on; I've been a ghost this whole time; how come this is happening now, how come now you're unable to touch me?" Faith asked me; I could see the worried look in her eyes and tell the truth, even I am afraid about what this could mean.

My phone rang; I turned around to grab it and noticed that it was a phone call from Rosemary.

"Rosemary is calling; she'll be able to help us with this, okay Darling, don't freak out," I said to Faith; she nodded her head as I answered the call.

"Hey, Rose," I said to Rosemary on the phone.

"Hey, I landed earlier, and I got your address from your brother, so I'm on my way to your house with the others. Also, your brother is probably going to call you soon, as I just off the phone with him." Rosemary said.

My phone beeped, letting me know I was getting a call from someone else.

I ended the call with Rosemary and answered the call from my brother.

"Hey, Liam, I sent you the information on a file, okay? Like the sketch and the evidence that was gathered in the crime scene, also the detective's notes from the case, basically, everything but this is a cold case. Are you going to tell me why you're interested in a cold case?" My brother Evans said.

"I think it's related to a case that's happened here," I said to my brother.

"What case is that?" My brother asked me.

I told him what case it was and the information that I knew about Faith's case. He listened to what I had to say.

"If you want, I can help you with this." My brother said.

"What? Seriously, I would like the help," I said to him.

"Yeah, I'll work on it. Rosemary said she was going to come over and help you as well; I'll call you later." My brother said, ending the call.

I wanted to ask him if he knew about Rosemary being able to see ghosts, but I didn't know how to exactly even bring that up.

"Listen, I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth so that I can get ready for Rosemary and the people coming with her. I'll be right in the bathroom, and don't worry, Faith. I'm sure Rosemary will be able to help us." I said to her.

She nodded her head and said, okay, I got up from the bed, headed to the bathroom to do what I needed to do.

As soon as I entered the bathroom, and closed the door behind me.

I let my real emotions show.

I couldn't even touch her; my hands went right through her.

Shit.

That's never happened before.

What's going on?

What does this even mean?

I really hope she'll be okay; I can't imagine what's going on through her mind right now.

I know for a fact that she's freaking out.