CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making

(Liam POV)

Everything about Faith was turning me on, especially right now, the noises that came from her had me wanting to just be inside her already, but that can't happen.

This was going to be her first time, and although it's going to hurt at first for her, I wanted her to have a wonderful experience, and so for that, I was going to make sure she got the bit of pleasure that she deserved to have.

I'm not going to lie, the sight of Faith's naked body lying underneath me had me extremely hard and eager, and I honestly felt my heart slamming against my chest.

I was trailing kisses down Faith's chest, sucking and licking her nipples, the way Faith was moaning my name, pulling my hair as I continued giving her breast the attention that they deserve.

"Liam." Faith called out in a soft voice.

"Yes, baby?" I said, bringing myself back up to press some more kisses on her neck.

"Can I touch you too?" She asked me.

I raised my head so I could look at her.

"You want to touch me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Where?" I asked her, pressing a kiss against her lips.

She raised her hand and touched my face gently.

The fact that my heart fluttered from her doing that.

She moved her hand, trailing it down my arms and moving it down my chest.

She was smiling and let out a small giggle.

"The first time I saw you half-naked, I wondered how nice your chest would feel if I touched it." She said in a low voice.

"I also like your tattoos as well." Faith said.

"Now, something that did take me off guard is." Faith whispered in my ears.

My eyes widened when I felt her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Was this." She said, pulling my ear lobe into her mouth; I groaned when she started to nibble on it.

Faith moved her hand up and down on my cock, causing me to start twitching.

"Faith," I called her name out.

"Yes, baby." She said, pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"I like it when you call me baby and darling, by the way." She said, giving me another kiss on my cheek.

"Makes me feel special." She said, moving her hand up and down a little faster.

"Fuck, Faith," I said, pulling her hand away; I let out a groan from her touch already being missed.

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" She asked me.

"I liked it; I liked it a lot which is why I had to move your hand away and take a few breaths quickly so I could calm myself down," I said to her.

This was new for me, no one has ever had me that ready to bust a load this fast already, and we haven't even had sex yet.

"Hmm, okay." She said, smiling at me.

"Gosh, woman," I said, going down on her again; earlier, when she came on my face, I found myself not letting any drop from her get away.

So, of course, I wasn't surprised when I had the urge to have a taste of her again, and I couldn't stop myself from getting more turned on just from eating Faith out.