CH: 26 Just Breathe

CH: 26 Just Breathe

(Faith POV)

He's insane; he's doing to me what he did to my mother. He's someone that should be locked up.

"Did you have a memory, Faith, and Red? Were you able to get anything from the memory if she had one?" Rosemary asked both Red and me.

"Yeah, I was able to," Red said; I saw a crunched-up look on her face.

"Red can see what you see during a traumatic event or through memories as well. There are other things that she's able to do, but this is one of her abilities, so the memory you had, she was able to see it." Rosemary said.

"Would you like to tell us about the memory you had?" Rosemary asked me.

I stared at everyone's facial expression, everyone was giving me a comforting look, and I then explained to them about the memory I could recall.

I made sure not to make eye contact with anyone while I was telling them.

I didn't want to see the look on their faces; I waited till after talking to them to stare at them, and the look on their faces was pure disgust.

"What the fuck." Liam said next to me.

"Liam, when are you going to meet with the guy for the sketch?" Rosemary asked.

"In an hour," Liam said.

"Good, I'll look more into the case files, Red. You should head out to where the spirit footprints will lead you and make sure that Faiths there, then report back to us." Rosemary said to her sister Red.

"Got it," Red said, getting up and leaving.

"There should be records of him somewhere, so I am going to call someone to give me the restricted case of the murder of his parents and your mother going into the system as well. The more information we have on him, the more we'll be able to hold against him. Faith, what was your parent's full name? I'll be able to find out a lot with knowing that information." Rosemary asked me.

I told her my parent's full name, and she wrote it down.

"Okay, and what is it that I do?" I asked her after she was done giving everyone else orders.

"Well, Faith, just try your hardest not to disappear, okay? Don't try to recall any more memories at all, and we'll work on finding you. We got this." Rosemary said, smiling.

"So, pretty much all you have to do is wait." She said.

"Okay," I said softly.

She spoke with Liam for a bit and went somewhere else in the house with the man named Jamison; it was just Liam and me that were left in the dining room.

"Faith? How are you feeling?" Liam asked me.

I turned to face him; his face showed that he was worried, and I gave him a soft smile.

"I'm fine Liam, honestly, thank you for all of this," I said to him.

"Faith, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you, honestly. I am really happy that your case is getting solved and that we have a lead on who took you." Liam said.

I lowered my gaze; the memory I had earlier was still bothering me. I think it's always going to bother me.

I don't think I would ever be able to erase it.

The things that he did to my mother, to his parents, the obsession that he had with my mother that turned to an obsession with me.

"Faith, tell me what you're thinking. Don't let it bother you alone, I'm here for you, and I'm here for you to talk to." Liam said to me.