CH: 21 This is good

CH: 21 This is good

(Faith POV)

There is someone else who can see me, oh my goodness. This is a good thing!

When Liam answered the facetime call, I was curious to see what the Doctor looked like, but there was no way I ever thought she would be able to see me.

So when she asked us to tell her everything that was going on, I immediately told her, and so did Liam.

"It seems to me that your soul came back to this house because it is where it felt safe, so you must've been in a situation that you were unsafe in," Rosemary said on the video call.

"Rose, do you think she'll be able to leave the house?" Liam asked Rose.

"Hmm, Faith, walk outside the house right now with Liam; I'll tell you what to do, okay?" Rosemary said.

My eyes widened, but I nodded my head and took a couple of breaths.

"I'll be right here," Liam said next to me.

"Okay, I can do this," I said out loud.

Liam and I walked towards the front door.

"Okay, so take a couple of steps outside with your eyes closed and take some deep breaths. Let Liam lead you." Rosemary said.

I followed her instructions and let Liam lead me.

I kept my eyes closed, and it was super quiet, but I kept moving.

"Faith, open your eyes," Liam said.

I opened my eyes to find myself staring at him; we were standing next to his car; he was still holding his phone and still had Rosemary on facetime.

"Oh my gosh, I can leave the house?" I said, smiling.

"Yes, and I'm sure there are other things you can do as well. I will look into your case and see if I can find any Jane Doe that fits your description taken in by anyone, and also, I'm going to come to meet you both, in person." Rosemary said.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes, there's something I want to make sure of; when I come to meet you both in person, I'll see more into it and see where we can find your body, Faith. Liam, I am sure you've already reached out to your brother and others, but whenever you find out that sketch, send it to me as well, and I will also look into it. Another thing that I want you to do is to work on your memories. Think of the day that you went missing; even small things or big things can make a difference." Rosemary said.

"I can try, I've been trying, but it hasn't been working out," I said to her truthfully.

"That's because you were scared; I'm sure you were even frightened about stepping outside of your house, but now that you see you can do it, don't be surprised when you start remembering things okay, and whatever happens, remind yourself not to get scared," Rosemary said.

I nodded my head to what she said.

"Okay, I'm going to go." She said.

"Wait, how are you able to know all of this?" I asked her.

She gave me a soft smile.

"I've had a lot of experience doing this, even when I was younger. So, you grow to learn many things in the field. I'll explain more tomorrow, and I'll come with others to test some more things out. See you both soon." Rosemary said, ending the call.

"Oh my gosh, Liam. I'm outside! I'm outside." I yelled; Liam let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, I knew you could do it. Damn, I should have pushed you out of our house that day just to prove it to you." Liam said, causing me to push him playfully.