CH: 29 Don't show him fear

(Faith POV)

"You know how hard it took me to find this pretty dress for you." He said in a threatening tone.

"I'm sorry about the dress; I didn't mean to rip it; it's just I am fragile right now and don't have a lot of strength which is why I fell. I think there's even going to be a bruise on my leg. I just woke up after all this time; I'm not in the best position to stand on my own or even walk." I said softly; I was controlling my anger.

The truth was, I wanted to curse him out, I wanted to yell at the freak and tell him what I thought of him, but I am not in the position to do so.

I watched his eyes widen, and he immediately went to pick me up; I held back a flinch as he lifted me and brought me to the bed.

"You're right; I am sorry. The dress can be repaired, but you can't; let me look at your leg." He raised the dress to check my leg; a bruise started to form on there like I thought there would be.

"I'm going to get some cream to put on your to help with the bruise. Stay here and don't move; also, don't break anything." He said, moving away from the bed.

He left the room, I heard him lock the door, and I let out the breath I was holding.

"Faith, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to do that; I needed to stop him from hurting you, which is why I broke those things," Natalie said.

I shook my head.

"You didn't do anything wrong; he's a ticking time bomb," I said.

"If he hurts you again, I'll physically attack him, but there's something that bothers me about this; he immediately thought it was you who broke the things, even though you didn't move and showed any signs that it was you. Do you think maybe something like that has happened before?" Natalie asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her; before she could answer, footsteps were heard from outside the bedroom. I heard him unlock the door and watched him walk back in.

He held a cream container in his hand as he approached me and a glass of water.

"Here, this cream should help, and I brought you some water as well; talking strained your voice." He said, forcing the water into my mouth.

"Open your mouth, Faith, and take a sip of the water." He said, shoving the water down my throat.

I started coughing; my throat was burning. I was gasping for air; I knew he didn't care; the look he gave me was a look of me being a bother.

He let out a sigh, grabbed the cream container, and rubbed the cream on my bruised leg.

I could feel the pain coming from my leg but didn't give out any reaction to it. I refuse to let him see me in pain in that way.

There was a snarl on his face.

"Great, now the dress is also wet." He said, pulling the dress off of me; the cold breeze hit my skin.

Now I was completely naked. He was staring at the hand and shaking his head.

There was nothing I was going to say to him.

This twisted person could snap at any moment, and I have no idea what causes him to snap yet.

I was going to make sure I was cautious with how I behaved around him, I have Natalie to help me, but we have no idea how this freak was. He was a wrecking ball, and we had no way of knowing which way he would go.