CH: 28 Where is she?

(Liam POV)

I was sitting down in a cafe with Richard, that's where Richard and I agreed to meet.

"Okay, so how was his nose set up?" I asked him as I stitched out the other features.

"It was a slim narrow nose," Richard said as I sketched the nose from the nose I remember from the previous sketch.

"He has facial hair right, what does he have?" I asked Richard.

"He has a mustache and a beard; his facial hair is connected," Richard said.

I sketched out what he said; his eyes widened, and he nodded his head.

"Yes, that's him. Wow, you're really talented, Liam." He said to me; I smiled at him.

"Thank you; I'm glad we were able to get the sketch done. With this sketch, it'll help us to be able to find him and have a match with the image that we have of him." I said to sketch.

"It's really nice that you hired an investigation team," Richard said to me.

That's what I told Richard; it was the best explanation. To let him know that after hearing about Faith's story, I decided to hire an investigator team to help solve Faith's case.

"Yeah, it's the least I could do, especially with the fact that I am also living in the house she lived in," I said to Richard; he nodded his head.

Earlier I told him that I was the one who purchased Faith's house, which was true, and he'll find out sooner or later that I live in the house anyway.

It's not a huge secret.

"I really hope her case gets solved; I have regrets on not speaking up about it, especially when I started to feel suspicious about the man following her around," Richard said.

"I think it was best you didn't interfere; I have a feeling that man is very dangerous," I said to him.

There's no doubt that man would have killed Richard if he had in any way interfered with him taking Faith, especially that he is the reason that Faith's parents are dead.

"I'm going to go, but I'll keep you in the loop, okay? Thanks again for the help; I really appreciate it, Richard. You're a good guy." I said to him, watching him look away nervously; he smiled.

"Thank you, that means a lot." He said.

I said my goodbyes to help; as I was leaving the cafe, Carlton was coming in.

"Oh, hi Liam, did you enjoy the bake goods from last time?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did, thank you, they were very delicious. I just finished having coffee with my friend Richard." I said, pointing towards Richard, who was scrolling through his phone.

"Oh, you know him?" Carlton asked me; his cheeks were a little flush.

"We've recently become friends, but the funny thing is that he had the same facial expression when I've mentioned you. You should definitely go say hello." I said to him.

Carlton raised a brow and laughed.

"Are you playing cupid?" He asked.

"Yes, can't help it, anyway go say hi, see you next time," I said, walking away and giving him a wave.

I took a glance and noticed Carlton had entered the cafe and was approaching Richard.

I don't see why I can't help two people who are clearly interested in each other.