CH: 8 "Well, good night"

(Faith POV)

"So, Faith, have you thought about, you know, trying to eat?" Liam asked me.

"Trying to eat? Food?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said.

"I mean, not really. I don't get hungry. I sometimes feel tired, so I sometimes tend to rest. I guess I would describe it as just really sitting there, sometimes I lay down, but I'm not asleep or awake. I don't know how to describe it." I said to Liam.

I never thought I would be able to discuss any of these Ghost things with anyone, now I have someone, someone by my side and who's able to talk to me.

I've been waiting for this since the very beginning of being a ghost.

"Hmm, well, would you be interested in trying to eat?" Liam asked me.

"Uh, Sure, it seems innocent, and it's something I think I can try doing," I said to him.

A smile showed up on his face. It was as if we were going to be doing something that he's been wanting to do for years.

Liam can be adorable.

"Good, let's do it then." He said, going into the kitchen cabinet and taking out a pack of Oreos and Peanut Butter.

He sat next to me, opened the container, and took out an Oreo.

"Here you go." He said.

I let out a laugh.

"I take it that you like Oreos," I said.

"Yes, I do. Oreo's my favorite cookies. Now, eat it." He said, putting the Oreo to my lips. I took a bite and chewed on it slowly.

"Well?" He asked.

Nothing.

I couldn't taste anything.

I couldn't taste the chocolate taste, the creme in the middle, the sugar that burst in your mouth.

"I can't taste anything," I said to him.

I watched his eyes widened as he took a bite of the same Oreo he fed me.

He chewed on it and swallowed.

"Yeah, it's you for sure. I can taste everything." Liam said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh wow. I would say you probably had covid, but your dead and all." Liam said, taking another Oreo out

"Covid?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, covid, you know the-" Liam started to say; I watched his mouth dropped open.

"Oh shit, you don't know what covid is," Liam said, looking at me with a crazy facial expression.

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea what's happened since you've died, alright, let me tell you everything. This is what you've missed." Liam said, breaking down everything to me.

My mouth dropped open as he told me all the details that happened while I was dead.

"I'm sure that also explains why renovations on your store aren't even halfway done yet," Liam said as I stared at him, stunned.

"How the fuck did that happen?!" I asked him.

"Well, which story do you want, the Twitter version of it, the Instagram, the Facebook, the Tumblr, or the news media version of it?" Liam asked me as he raised his phone.