CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing

(Faith POV)

I was trying to remember, remember something that would be able to help me, to help the people that are trying to help me, and before I knew it, I found myself in a colorful room.

I felt fear all over my body, and I couldn't move.

This was a memory.

I looked around the room; it was decorated in a way that felt fit for a spoiled person, a spoiled child, maybe? Confusion filled me.

Why am I here? Memories of what happened filled my head.

I was abducted by that guy, I tried to move, but I couldn't; was something holding me back? What exactly am I on?

Flowers were in vases everywhere; Dolls were in cases; it was as if they were the most valuable things in the world. There was a table that had teacups, plates, and a fancy teapot on it as well.

The room was pink, a typical color, but yet, me waking up to find myself in a room I don't know of brought chills through my body.

I couldn't move; it was like I couldn't feel anything, which started to make me freak out.

It was as if I was suffering from sleep paralysis. The door to the room I was in opened, and he walked in.

The same man who would bring antiques to me in the antique shop and purchase some, the same man who lured me out of the shop, slammed into my car, and abducted me was now walking towards me with a flower crown, a comb, and a brush.

"You're awake; I'm so glad. Let me sit you so I could do your hair." He said, pressing a button on a remote; whatever I was lying on moved, putting me in a sitting position, he had me on a bed.

"I'm so happy we have reunited again." He said, causing me to remember something else.

This is the man from my childhood, my so-called imaginary friend who murdered my parents.

I looked at his face; it's changed; he looks older, has more facial hair, his blond hair a little bit longer, but his eyes were still the same stone blue color, he was wearing leather gloves, just as he was when I was younger.

"It was hard for me not to hug you when I found you again; I had missed you so much, and there you were in front of me, not knowing who I was, it made me sad, but I thought maybe it was for the best, I was planning on taking you away later on anyway." He said in a calm voice.

He pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it.

"I'm so glad your hair got longer and looks healthier; I love your natural hair." He said as he was combing my hair. I wanted to move away from, to show resistance, but I couldn't. It was like I was frozen.

What did he do to me? Did he drug me?

"I always knew how to take the best care of you, your hair and skin." He said as he finished combing my hair and then brushing it.

"Don't worry; I'll oil your roots for you just like I did when you were younger. Doesn't this remind you of old times?" He said, looking at me and smiling.

I hope you're okay; I had to put something in your system. I didn't want you running away from me, and I don't want to have to fight you either. We are family, after all." He said, causing me to widen my eyes.

"Your mother never told you; I suppose she wouldn't. I don't understand why she came to hate me. Don't worry; I'll let you know; your mother was my precious sister, my adopted sister. See, I always wanted a sister, someone I could dress up, do their hair, play tea parties with and just cherish like my own, but my parents couldn't have any more kids after me. I waited for years to have a little sister, asked for one every Christmas and birthday, then at school I learned about adoption, so I brought it up to my parents." He said, smiling.