CH: 10 Let's figure it out

(Liam POV)

The people that Faith rejected could be one of the suspects. It could be the one that did this to her.

"So, let's think of them," I said to Faith.

"Okay." She said, tilting her head to the side with a thinking facial expression.

"There was a guy who works at a dealership that would always come by and flirt with me, but I was always polite to him, just also letting him know that I wasn't interested, and he would always say that I was playing hard to get and laugh." Faith said.

"Playing hard to get? What the hell? You just weren't interested in him at all; there was nothing about playing hard to get." I said.

"Yes, which is what I found myself having to tell him all the time when he would flirt with me, ask me out to eat, or offer to get me things." Faith said.

"What was his name?" I asked her. I took out my notebook, which was also in my laptop bag.

"His name is Raymond; he works in a Ford dealership; I can tell you which one because he's told me tons of time." Faith said, telling me which one, and I wrote it down in the notebook.

"Okay, who are the others?" I asked her.

"There is a guy named Carlton; he worked at a bakery and would always bring me, sweets. I knew he must've liked me because he kept getting me sweets and other baked goods from the bakery he works at." Faith said, also letting me know the name of the bakery the man worked in.

"Okay, who's the others?" I asked as I continued to take notes.

"There was a Richard. He was very weird." Faith said with a sour look on her face.

"Really? How was he weird?" I asked her.

"Well, he would just stare at me, especially when I ran into places that he somehow was there; he would just stare at me openly. He wasn't much of a talker, but someone who would just observe me, I guess. He would visit the store and sometimes talk to me; other times, he would just look around, not really saying anything and take glances at me when he does." Faith said.

"That really sounds weird," I said to her; I was honest if I were dead and had no idea how I died, that guy who Faith just described would be on my suspect list.

"Yes, it was peculiar. I found him strange, but I thought he was just different and didn't want to be someone who judged, but now that I am in this situation, I feel like I should have judged the certain people that were interested in me and trying to be around me." Faith said with an angry tone.

"Richard worked in a food market," Faith said letting me know the name.

"I guess sometimes you don't know people's true intentions, I think some of them were just themselves, but others could be a little weird." Faith said, seeming to be in deep thoughts.

"There was another guy as well." Faith said, holding a finger to her chin.

"Yes, you don't know people's intentions sometimes, but don't get angry Faith. We will figure it out, okay? I'm here now, so what was the other guy's name? Did you know it?" I asked her.

"Yeah, his name was Nate. Maybe his full name, Nathaniel. Not sure, I heard that he works at the nursing home that was down the street from my shop." Faith told me, giving me the name of the nursing home.

"Okay, how do you think he came across your shop? Better yet, how do you think any of them came across your shop?" I asked her.

"Nate came across my store because one of the people that he takes care of at the nursing home had quite a bit of thing that they wanted to donate to my store, so Nate was the one who brought them over. It was his first time being at the store, and it was his first time meeting me." Faith said.