( 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 )

( UNCOVER) r.akutagawa ( X READER )

akutagawa ( X READER )

(Y/N POV: )

it was yet another day of passing some documents down to mori's office after a mission. i looked at the pale and fading tiles as i made my way down the hallway. all of the sudden, i heard footsteps coming from the end of the hall.

i looked to my side and saw a mysterious man that i knew as akutagawa passing me. akutagawa and i always held minimal conversation besides business, but that doesnt stop me from wondering about him.

to me, he has this potential to be something great but it seems like something is off. it was like he knew quite a few people respected him here but he feels empty inside. it made me very curious to say the least.

so i kind of did what any curious person would do, follow him around and learn some new details about him. he isn't aware of this however and i never thought to tell him because he would probably just slaughter me with his ability.

someone that was uninformed may compare me to akutagawas assistant, higuchi who was a little too obsessed with him. this is furthest from the truth, though. higuchis obsession seems to stem from her crush on her boss from seeing how amazing he could be upfront. i only wished to befriend akutagawa to see if he's truly as confident as he acts.

finding insecurities in people is really interesting after all.

of course i mean no hate to higuchi by our contrast, everything she does for the mafia is truly amazing.

THIRD PERSON POV:

you noticed you came to a stop at moris door. quickly walking in, you handed him the papers. looking them over and nodding, he chose to give you permission to go back to the team of the mafia members you directed.

...

you walked into a room with two mafia members that took orders under you. one was named ren who stood as a medium height and had his black hair tied back. the other one was a woman named rei who stood as a short girl with light blue bangs and thin pigtails in her hair.

*not canon but made up characters*

as you entered, you were earned with a slight hand-chop on your head. " (y/n) where have you been?? don't tell me you've been wasting precious time stalking that akutagawa again!" ren yelled at you.

" ow! even if i was collecting information on him for personal use again, it wouldn't be considered stalking! there's really nothing wrong with collecting info on fellow members when you're in the mafia."

ren couldn't really argue with you there, you had a great point. he was just a little worried about you. " okay okay. anyway isn't your shift over? please don't worry, me and rei can do all your work for you. you work yourself too hard."

a thought popped up about protesting their proposal, but you were too tired to continue work after all.

and with that your day at work was over