( 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 )

( H/C : HAIR COLOR )

THIRD PERSON POV:

" the minute i think this mission is going well, of course that imbecile has to wander off." akutagawa hissed as he walked over hirito's unconscious body, leaving his henchmen to bring the man back to headquarters. higuchi silently exhaled, half agreeing with the man. " i think we should check the port, i could've swore a woman was leaving the port when i went to go release the captured women. y/n could've gone there to investigate." higuchi suggested.

" yeah whatever. let's go."

...

the two arrived at the port and even though higuchi couldn't see it, akutagawa wanted to find you a little bit too much. " higuchi, you said she would be here, don't tell me you don't even know where y/n went." akutagawa raised up his calloused hand to cough into it. " i never-" higuchi stopped as soon as she saw just a hint of h/c strands underneath a boat. " wait! that's her!"

the blonde jumped into the water without thinking and pulled you back onto land. higuchi observed your face and started to worry. " akutagawa senpai, i think she's still unconscious.. "

akutagawa leaned over your body as he started to assess what was going on. was he really this incompetent that he couldn't even tell you wandered off? you two had a settle to score, plus this was your first mission with him. you never came close to dying when you carried your own missions, so why did this happen with him? you couldn't have been a better executive, could you? he got visibly frustrated, a fate promised for him whenever you got involved.

" you imbecile! you're under my orders, i didn't give you permission to give up yet" the man started aggressively pumping on your chest, poorly attempting to give cpr. without context one would think he was just having the world's worst seizure instead of trying to revive someone.

' i respect akutagawa senpai, but he really can't give cpr to save his life' higuchi thought before she spoke. " akutagawa sir, you shouldn't do that, you're going to hurt her! that's not how it works, you have to use mouth to mouth." higuchi said before slapping her hands against her mouth realizing what came out of her mouth.

akutagawa now poorly attempted to give mouth to mouth as well. so, unfortunately poor higuchi had to cover her eyes and refrain from cringing at the gross sight. she decided to open her eyes and convince her superior to let her try. impressively enough, higuchi had taken a course years ago and knew how to perform.

within a few minutes, you woke up coughing from the blonde's attempt. higuchi patted your back to help you get all the fluid out. 'at least she doesn't know what akutagawa did. she'd probably be traumatized' the woman thought before helping you get into the mafia's  limousine.

* a/n: okay i lied, i made 3 chapters in 3 hours because i didn't want to leave off on a cliff hanger.  i initially intended this to be a more serious chapter, but i guess i wrote it crack-filled.  mostly, because i couldn't decide if aku would know how to give cpr properly.  im also very sorry if he was out of character, i will work on the next chapter being more serious ( :

  im also very sorry if he was out of character, i will work on the next chapter being more serious ( :