( 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 )

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

higuchi dragged you by your wrist.
" the room is close to here i think, we have to go meet akutagawa senpai!" ' oh no akutagawa is gonna kill me ' you remember briefly thinking in your head. unfortunately enough, she pulled you into the room so you would be face to face with the man.

" uhhhh.." you accidentally let out when making eye contact.

" how bothersome.. i will talk to you later but right now we have a mission. higuchi i believe you have the information we need?" akutagawa spat out.

he seemed rather calm? you were expecting something different. perhaps a 12 page essay with details how you were a hideous plague that deserves to be vanished off the earth within 3 seconds? " oh yes akutagawa senpai, im so sorry about that....so anyway apparently there's this group called the snow owls" higuchi started.

she passed around a picture of a young man with chestnut hair that was swept outwards with black irises. " that's hiroto nakano. he takes orders from the boss of the snow owls. he recently followed the orders to kidnap women, however this has included a lot of the women under the mafia's protection and some of our assassins. of course, this has proven problematic to us. our job is to find out what happened to the women and to take down hiroto." higuchi explained.

*hiroto isn't a canon, but made up character*

akutagawa soon agreed to these terms and you let out a loud sigh. higuchi noticed this and commented on it. " y/n are you too nervous for the mission?" she asked  you let out a light chuckle. " no, im just thankful this whole time you didn't try hitting me again." you joked. higuchi blushed slightly and looked away, remembering what she did in that room.

...

soon the mission had started.