( 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ) .𝟓

(THIRD PERSON POV:)

(THIRD PERSON POV:)

" those snowballs..were they from you?" you questioned this woman. the lady chuckled and tilted her chin up in laughter. " it's no doubt my ability would be so powerful dear, im rank 5! also for your information, the names miyuki oshima and i can summon or manipulate snow, you could say." oshima bragged about her rank and ability.

rank 5?? i thought nakano was strong and she's 4 ranks above him! if i have to fight her, its going to be difficult.

" we know about your infamous ability, what was it called? ah yes, the temple of the golden pavilion! it's very interesting how you use it. you're pretty strong and it would be a shame to have you as an obstacle. we highly recommend you and that akutagawa join us." oshima loudly spoke with a confident aura.

*oshima isn't a canon, but made up character*

you were aware this woman could probably pummel you through the dirt, but you were never cowardly enough to not speak your own mind. " you'll have to kidnap me like.. let's see, how you immorally kidnapped those women..what's wrong with your organization?" you asked with a hint of venom.

" i see how it's going to be. there is nothing wrong with our organization!" the woman attempted to protect her organizations reputation, reaching her hand out as if to activate her ability.

i observed her snowballs before, they look stronger than real snow. something tells me they can crush me and give me detrimental injuries if i get too careless.

on instinct, you looked up to the painfully clear sky. you could spot white and fluffy matter building up into a sphere. this meant you had to get into your fighting stance. the bloated snowball almost as tall as a lamppost came tumbling down near you. you took notice to squat down and push your legs off the ground. using your ability to manipulate your own hair, you wrapped it around two lampposts in close distance to swing yourself over the snowball.

you turned yourself to stare at oshima, raising a singular eyebrow. knowing what you had to do next, your face then faded into a smirk and a confident one at that.

you were gonna use your ability on her.