( 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐄𝐒 )

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

it had been about a month ever since dai disciplined us. it was quite difficult keeping up with him as a coach but i doubt akutagawa had an easier time training with dazai all those years back then.

i don't remember much from the night we walked back. all i could remember is falling asleep in the forest then waking up in the hotel after that. it's been a long time so my leg has gotten much better, sturdier, and stronger than it was before i would say. hopefully, it would be great for swimming again. besides, i face off against oshima tomorrow.

before i decided to get a goodnight's rest, i went to the lobby to ask the receptionist a question. however, higuchi happened to be there with akutagawa awkwardly slouching in a lounge chair.

" oh y/n! what a coincidence. i actually need a favor. dai had asked me to fetch him some training equipment at the store but as you could see im caught up with paperwork." she said as she waved the papers in her hand. " could you and maybe akutagawa go to the store? there will need to be two of you since some of it is very heavy."

your mind went to akutagawa who once again looked way too miserable. you had guessed higuchi already informed him. you walked to the door and paused to wait for the man who walked behind you with no hurry.

...

" 3 boxes for dai im guessing? give me a moment." a store clerk spoke. " here!" they said as they plopped the boxes on the desk. i nodded as i took two and akutagawa took one.

" you know, im not weak. i could carry two instead of one.." akutagawa said as he walked on the sidewalk with me.

" yeah and im not weak either so i could do it too? besides the strong need breaks before they fight, akutagawa. " i replied implying he should get some rest when we get back. however, akutagawa scoffed. " don't imply i need breaks.."

" wait go on ahead of me, i just need to fix this box it's falling. ill be right with you." i stated with a groan. " im well aware. im not gonna wait for your incompetence." i heard akutagawa say not sure if he was being sarcastic or actually insulting me.

i was ready to catch up and lifted my box up but something stopped me.

a rag was placed over my mouth and a force dragged me back.