( 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆)𝟏.𝟎

TW: MENTAL HEALTH MENTION/ PHYSICAL FIGHT I THINK?

THIRD PERSON POV:

" hmph. you're acting pretty suicidal."

akutagawa connected the dots and realized the word he just said. he couldn't help but realize you and dazai had a lot of similarities including that. oh, how he hated that. everything started to get blurry with anger so suddenly he got up and grabbed you by your shoulders.

" is that it? you're suicidal? not to mention you're apparently pretty skilled too.. if you think i will have another dazai here, you are sorely mistaken."

"how about i end your little life right here if that's what you think?" he said as the look in his eyes mentally pained you.

you tried to ignore your superior knowing it was in your best interest to not to get into an altercation with him. this unfortunately, made him all the more frustrated.

" speak to me when i talk to you, you're technically below me." akutagawa said as he stomped on your hand preventing you to get up. " why are you ignoring me? do you not take me seriously enough? id like to know why."

" listen akutagawa, i understand we got off the wrong foot but you're acting really weird so i will fight b-" you coughed out as you were interrupted by one of the gym trainers owned by the mafia.

he was a tall man with cyan hair and fingerless white gloves. " listen, im a mafia member too and i was assigned to help train you guys. it's my job to look after you, you know?" he started.

" akutagawa, it's quite insulting to think just because someone has similarities with someone else that those people are exactly the same. yes, y/n might have been an ex mafia executive whos skills are pretty good and they may have those suicidal tendencies, but that doesn't mean they are who i know you are thinking of. your thoughts and feelings arent an excuse to make that a problem for other people." the man said in a very slight shout.

akutagawa tried to stand up to this guy but was then earned a gentle chop on the head by the trainer. " don't forget im a high up and pretty close with mori. he would scream at you if he saw the way you were acting."

akutagawa soon looked away in embarrassment. you knew the man would lecture you next so you attempted to crawl away on your knees silently. sadly enough, the corner of his eye caught you and he dragged you back to where he was talking with akutagawa.

" akutagawa was more in the wrong, but you aren't exactly going to be left off the hook. you are aware of the tension between you and akutagawa and quite uncomfortable by it. am correct?"

" k-kind of i guess." you stuttered at the intimidating male. no wonder he was a higher-up, he's so scary.

" yet you have done nothing to lessen the tension due to your fear of confrontation. akutagawa hasn't really brought it up so you won't either. that's childish and nothing will get resolved that way. maybe it's the reason for his anger y/n."

"anyway you guys are banned from the training center for the rest of the day. i wont tell mori the extent of what happened, only that you two got in trouble. you can come back tomorrow, but you'll both be working under me. akutagawa already knows my name but for you y/n, you may call me dai. " the guy now known as dai told the both of you.

this guy has a similar name to dazai. why doesn't akutagawa try attacking him too?

" now go to your rooms and think about what you have done."

with that he sent you and akutagawa flying out of the front door. you were soon forced to look at the path back to the hotel.

gosh, it's going an excruciating walk back  and akutagawa being my walking buddy  doesn't make it any better..