( 𝐈𝐋𝐋? )

(so i thought i would bring y/n's subordinates back into the story for a chapter, so ill use one of their POVS.)

H/C= HAIR COLOR

REI POV:

" why did the boss bring us here again? wasnt y/n supposed to take care of this mission?" my partner, ren asked while he kicked an enemy unconscious. i nodded  responding right away. " they were. you know they've done so much for us. the least we can do is check-up."

" where would we even find y/n though?" after hearing ren's reply, i looked around. it was obvious the mafia was winning as there wasn't many enemies around besides the ones scattered on the ground. " you know there's not that many people left to fight. we can probably ask around."

i saw tachihara pretty soon in the corner of my eye. i pulled ren by his wrist so we could go ask. tachihara turned around and i tapped him on his shoulder. " is there any chance that you know where y/n is? we just want to check up!"

tachihara pointed to a nearby building and looked at me. " once i mentioned akutagawas situation in the building they ran towards there." he said as he answered my question.

" ok thanks, bye!" i raced towards the building dragging ren with me once again.

...

we made our way to last floor of the building after having to take one too many stairs. " are you sure they are even in here?" ren earned a slight slap on the head from me once he questioned y/n's state. " of course y/n is here, relax."

almost on cue, i saw two collapsed bodies and one person trying to sit up. the both of us ran towards the h/c haired one. " y/n what happened?" i pestered my ex boss hoping they would wake up.

" hold on akutagawas still alive, he might to be to blame for this." ren picked akutagawa up by the collar and attempted to lecture him before he was interrupted by an observation of mine.

"i looked at their skin, there's no sign of a wound anywhere besides a few bruises here and there, probably from the fight with oshima. if akutagawa decided to attack, there would be signs of bleeding, my guess is that they could've fell ill."

" oh.." ren dropped him. " yeah get your hands off me before i slaughter you." akutagawa rolled his eyes. " the woman is right i have nothing to do with your..friend's current status."

" akutagawa, i agree. the least you could do is help us carry her back to the infirmary though." i said as i stood my ground.

" fine whatever but im not doing it for you or anyone else. it's my own choice."

...

THIRD PERSON POV:

akutagawa and y/n's two ex- subordinates finally carried them back to the infirmary. just like that, the mission was over. however, the doctor who worked there had some interesting news.

 however, the doctor who worked there had some interesting news