( 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 )

WARNINGS: possible ooc aku??

WARNINGS:
possible ooc aku??

( THIRD PERSON POV : )

a few days past and today was time to go through the plans for a mission said to be completed soon. the objective was taking  " the weretiger " who was with the armed detectives agency, back to the base. the plan was simple, higuchi would go undercover in the agency and lead them to a trap. you were to hide in another alley to hear if higuchi needed backup.

oh and akutagawa? he would eventually come.

you walked to a corner of an alleyway  and ducked with a gun held in your hand. your hearing was pretty good so you had confidence this mission would succeed.

( TIME SKIP : )

you have been waiting for twenty minutes now and you were wondering when your partner was going to hurry it up. suddenly, you could've swore you heard some guy or guys fighting a woman who you assumed to be higuchi. you held your weapon close to you and sprinted to where you heard noise.

higuchi turned around to where you were running and smirked. " now that y/n is with me, you two have no chance at winning. just surrender to the port mafia." the blonde said to the two boys while aiming.

you tried to observe the situation more carefully though. if you shot wrongly or at the incorrect person, the objective would be destroyed. you needed the weretiger alive right? just as you were thinking on what to do, the answer to your questions was finally here.

akutagawa arrived.

however, he impaled one of the boys and cut off the others leg with his ability?

him and the white haired boy fought for quite a while until a certain man with a nullifying ability came into the picture.

" okay. that's enough!"

oh great. dazai.

'not this guy' you thought as you turned your head to watch whatever akutagawa had to say.
dazai had successfully stopped the battle but you weren't exactly relieved.

the clear solution to this problem was to retreat. before akutagawa could turn around, he explained to dazai how there was a bounty on the weretiger's head and how he would be back.

akutagawa then spoke to say something else. " oh and y/n? you're fired." as he walked down a bit, he said one last thing. maybe an attempt to seem less harsh? back then you honestly weren't sure what he was thinking.

" there are agency members here. maybe as pathetic as you are, they'll pity you and take you in."

you tried to get up to protest but something was holding you down. it felt like long lanky arms with bandages around them? oh..it was dazais arms obviously, but just what were they doing around you? it seemed as if the man wanted to stop you from chasing akutagawa.

you would've normally struggled and screamed for him to let you go. unfortunately enough though, your now ex-boss' words unmotivated you all too well.

the last thing you heard was higuchi's foot prints following akutagawa and pleads for him not to leave you there.

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST BUT ILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL! ALSO SORRY IF THE WRITING TO THIS CHAPTER SEEMED RUSHED, LIKE I SAID BEFORE WRITING FIGHTS IS KINDA MY WEAKNESS 😭