( 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀)

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

the male with the band-aid on his nose was known as tachihara, who just happened to be on the search for each port mafia member, calculating the casualties. " yo, y/n i saw your fight back there. great combat skills, the rest of us have come to take care of the extras." tachihara reassured you.

" oh it's you, tachihara.. i couldn't help to think about  akutagawas fight with the boss this whole time however. do you know where i can find him?"

tachihara almost immediately averted his eyes to break the eye contact as if he wanted to dodge this exact subject. he sat silently for a few minutes and decided not to hesitate to tell you the truth. " akutagawa of course beat the head but he isn't doing too hot... there's nothing we really could do to help so as tough as it is-"

you suddenly interrupted him. " um where was this tachihara? and why didn't you tell me sooner?" you demanded to know as you got ready in a sprinting position. tachihara pointed towards an abandoned building as he answered your question. " in that building over there but you really shouldn't-"

before your poor co-worker could finish his sentence, you already ran off in the direction he pointed. tachihara shrugged and walked off to continue the task he was assigned to.

" AKUTAGAWA?" you yelled in a questioning manner, trying to find any sign of your superior. you completely had no idea you would ever care this much if he was in danger. this all started as simple curiosity, simple entertainment to see if you could break down the walls of someone who was stand-offish and cold. sadly, you weren't even sure you completed the latter. however, over time you started to genuinely care for both higuchi and your boss. it was only natural since you been through so much with them.

you bit your lip as you knew this was the first time you felt complete and utter fear since you limited the people allowed in your life. which you did for a decent reason. because of that burning and paralyzing feeling that you hated.

it started when you first met your subordinates back before you were assigned on akutagawa's team. you swore to keep them at arms length, no closer. yet, you soon saw yourself betraying your own expectations. then you when you were placed with your current superior, you thought maybe it would be easier that time around to not make things personal and you couldn't even do that.

the truth of the matter was that even though you wanted to break down someone else's walls for fun of course, the one who's walls needed to be broken were yours. perhaps this whole time you subconsciously wanted that.

you were then met with the entrance of the building akutagawa supposedly was in. you took a deep breath and opened the withered door. though nothing in the world could prepare you for what you would see next.

 though nothing in the world could prepare you for what you would see next