( 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 )

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

when you woke up after a rag being placed over your mouth, you found yourself in a unfamiliar warehouse. you examined your whereabouts frantically until you felt a hand tied against yours. it was akutagawa?

" to be honest, im kind of relieved a big strong man isn't going to have to come find me as an attempt to make me look weak." you sighed out. akutagawa tried struggling against the restraints. " i don't have to come here and snatch you back just to make you look weak."

" akutagawa.. i hear someone coming anyways." you said implying there should be silence. a girl and two men wearing helmets walked over to where you and your superior were restrained. you assumed they were the people in charge of you.

just now, you realized akutagawa was stripped of his coat and there was a metal helmet over your head as well. these seemed like measures to help these people control your abilities. the person tied behind you was also shirtless and you were honestly pretty scared of how he would react if you peeked over by accident.

instantly, you saw the helmeted woman and men looking at you. they looked unprofessional, like grunts of the organization that didn't know what they were doing. you figured all the important people were busy with something.

" ha! how does it feel you can't use your abilities y/n and akutagawa?" the helmeted woman started laughing as the two men nodded. akutagawa just rolled his eyes and you looked like you wanted to fight the lady.

" anyway tomorrow we will be introducing you to our boss, where later you will be joining  our alignment which is the snow owls. any questions?" the lady wished to know.

" i have one, why would we join you?" not so surprisingly, akutagawa condescendingly asked. your mouth gaped open in shock that he would talk this way to people that would be able to kill the both of you.

" listen, thing." the woman addressed akutagawa. " i would watch my mouth but to answer your question, it's because you will have no other choice. if that is it, i will be leaving. we will see you tomorrow morning, good luck trying to escape since you can't use your abilities." the leader of the group spat and walked off immediately.

" did that fool just call me a thing?" akutagawa asked you in disbelief. " i suppose so." you said trying to hold back a chuckle.

...

the two of you ended up falling asleep but by some miracle you woke up a few hours before morning. you must have been turning in your sleep in that helmet enough for a loose hair to fall out. it tickled and itched your neck, so you ultimately cursed at it. the annoyance made you attempt to shake your body around. that's when it occurred to you. your ability never stated that you couldn't manipulate dead or loose hair, just that you could manipulate hair in general. those grunts must have thought you weren't able to manipulate dead hair as well. it was worth a try to use your ability.

you activated your ability and it wouldn't be much effect since it was only one small piece of hair but you were still hoping you could sharpen the strand. the hair only got a little thicker than a needle and it would probably take a few hours to play through the restraints at minimum.

...

you had finished cutting with the strand only a half hour before the helmeted crew was going to come get you. you found a way to take off your helmet and helped up akutagawa. you looked in a nearby drawer and his coat was in there.

what a confident yet unprofessional team of criminals, hiding the coat in this first place someone would look. they'll probably get fired after this.

 they'll probably get fired after this